Chapter Sixteen

Su Yuli thought of countless ways to repay Lin Suiyan's kindness, but he rejected them one by one.

When Aunt Xu asked for leave due to family affairs, Su Yuli suddenly had an idea, and he decided to cook a meal for Lin Suiyan.

In Su Yuli's heart, starvation and injury are very serious things. Moreover, he thinks that he grew up in a honey pot since he was a child, never entered the kitchen, and even his family has never eaten the food he cooked. He is willing to cook for Lin Suiyan, which was cultivated by Lin Suiyan in his previous life. good luck.

If it weren't for this accident, Lin Suiyan would never be able to eat the food he cooked in his life.

Su Yuli was very happy and decided that his first cooking was very meaningful and valuable, which could completely offset Lin Suiyan's kindness for protecting him.

As long as he pays back this love, he should continue to scold and continue to use it, and there is no need to feel guilty at all.

Su Yuli was elated and his eyes were shining, but the housekeeper was very worried.

The housekeeper knows Wen Jin's family background, how could such a young master who is cared for by his family be able to cook, and it would be a good idea not to blow up the kitchen.

He tried to dissuade him: "Master Wen, if you don't like the hotel's dishes, I'll ask them to make some home-cooked dishes and bring them here."

Su Yuli shook his head: "No, I want to cook a meal for Suiyan myself."

Seeing Su Yuli's look of anticipation and happiness, the housekeeper knew that he couldn't persuade him, so he could only smile: "Okay, then I will trouble Young Master Wen."

Su Yuli didn't see the housekeeper's worry, he patted his chest and said to himself, "No trouble, just go and rest, just leave the rest to me."

The housekeeper responded with a smile, turned his head and went to complain to Lin Suiyan. Lin Suiyan was having a video conference with the company's executives in the study, and when the housekeeper came in, he closed the computer.

After listening to the housekeeper's words, Lin Suiyan was a little surprised: "Xiaojin wants to cook by herself?" He smiled, "Okay, why do you think of doing this."

The housekeeper said: "Master Wen said that he wanted to cook a meal for you personally. But I think Master Wen should be the master of keeping his fingers clean. What if there are knives and fires in this kitchen? ."

His original intention was to let Lin Suiyan talk about Su Yuli and let him get rid of the idea of ​​cooking, but after hearing what Lin Suiyan said, he said, "Since he wants to do it, let him do it. Please watch more. Just don't let him hurt yourself."

housekeeper:"..."

Originally, he thought that Lin Suiyan would persuade him, but he didn't expect him to be so spoiled. What else did he want to say, Lin Suiyan had already picked up the documents on the table and looked at it.

When the housekeeper went downstairs, Su Yuli had already quickly decided what to do. He checked the Internet and found that shredded potatoes and tomato scrambled eggs are the best cooking methods for beginners.

Considering that Lin Suiyan was injured and needed to supplement nutrition, Su Yuli decided to make another crucian carp soup, and finally steamed rice.

The ingredients that the Lin family uses every day are delivered in the morning, and they are very fresh. Several ingredients that Su Yuli needs to use happen to be available at home. Potatoes and tomatoes are brightly colored, and the crucian carp is kept in the kitchen tank, fresh and plump.