Chapter Nineteen

Wait, Su Yuli turned around and glanced behind him. After the boy left, there were only Mu Lang and him left, so the person who was with that boy just now was... Mu Lang?

Thinking of Mu Lang's character, Su Yuli thought it was no wonder that normal people wouldn't do such a thing in such a public place, but if it was on Mu Lang, it would be normal.

On the surface, Mu Lang looks gentle and elegant, but in fact he is strong and domineering, and regards rules as nothing. He is also powerful and powerful. Everything in the world is just a game for him. There are not many people who can catch his eye. In his opinion, many people are just toys for entertainment.

Mu Lang, this scumbag, clearly understands that he has countless bed companions, and neither men nor women are taboos. Changing bed companions is more frequent than changing clothes.

The red eyes and dodging eyes of the boy just now appeared in Su Yuli's mind. It was only then that he realized that the boy was not shy, but felt humiliated.

Su Yuli shook the bead string in his hand, thinking to himself, does this surnamed Mu still play this trick?

Gee, bad fun.

The other party took the initiative to say hello, and Su Yuli couldn't stand still. With a decent smile on his face, he said softly, "Mr. Mu, what a coincidence, I didn't expect to meet you here. The one who just went out is your friend?"

When he said this, he was sending a message to Mu Lang, that he had just arrived, and he saw nothing and heard nothing. This way, the embarrassment can be subtly resolved. Su Yuli just wanted to praise his wit.

Mu Lang pretended not to see Su Yuli's careful thoughts, and said, "That's it. Why did you come here alone, what about Sui Yan?"

Su Yuli didn't want to stay with Mu Lang for a second, but he couldn't leave like this. He said softly, "Suiyan is in the room, his injury is not yet healed, so he is not suitable for hot springs."

"Is that so." Mu Lang said, "It's quite lonely to soak in the hot spring alone. It's just that, we can get together and chat."

Su Yuli was stunned in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face, he said, "But, that friend of yours..."

Mu Lang said: "He has something to do temporarily, so don't worry about him."

The water wave swayed, Mu Lang suddenly took another step towards Su Yuli, "I just found out that your skin is so good, better than that of many girls." He wanted to raise his hand to touch Su Yuli's arm.

Su Yuli always remembers that Mu Lang has bad intentions towards him. Now there is no one else here, Mu Lang is half/naked again, and he talks to him in an ambiguous manner. It is not wise for him to continue to stay. .

Su Yuli took a step back, avoiding Mu Lang's touch, he squeezed out a smile and said: "Mr. Mu, I suddenly remembered that Sui Yan is inconvenient to move, I really don't feel relieved to leave him alone in the hotel, I will go back and have a look. Look at him, I won't bother you anymore."

"Alright." Mu Lang put down his arms, without the slightest embarrassment of being rejected, he came out of the hot spring pool and took the bathrobe on the shelf and put it on his body.

Su Yuli: ? ?

Noticing Su Yuli's gaze, Mu Lang said, "I haven't seen Suiyan for a while, so I happened to go with you to see him."

It was the first time that Su Yuli had met such a cheeky person, so he couldn't beat him or scold him.

Originally, Mu Lang's attitude towards him has always been gentle and polite, even if it was just a move, it can be understood as a joke.