Chapter Thirtyone

When the bell rang for the end of get out of class, Su Yuli grabbed the textbook and ran out. Yang Shuo didn't even have time to call him.

After a while, Su Yuli turned back again, he sat down opposite Yang Shuo, and said, "Brother Shuo, I suddenly remembered something, I want to trouble you for a trip."

Yang Shuo packed up his textbooks, "What are you talking about?"

Su Yuli said: "Xiaoyuan has something to do today, so he has to go to the sanatorium later. I promised him yesterday to visit Grandma Ding for him first, but I'm a little busy here too, so thank you for your hard work."

Ding Yuan is not a student of University A. He studied at Jinda University, which is also a well-known university.

Jin University is not far from A University. After school started, Su Yuli often went to see Ding Yuan. When he saw Ding Yuan alone, he wanted to introduce some more friends to him, so every time he went, he would pull Yang Shuo.

Although Yang Shuo didn't communicate much with Ding Yuan, they met frequently and were considered familiar.

Yang Shuo knew that Grandma Ding Yuan was in bad health, he nodded: "Okay, I know."

"Thank you, Brother Shuo." Su Yuli smiled and said, "I'll send you the address and Grandma Ding's room number in a while." Then he told Yang Shuo to let him buy bananas.

"Grandma Ding likes to eat bananas. The ripe ones are best to buy millet bananas. They are sweet and sweet. The old man can eat several at a time."

Yang Shuo found that his friend became very long-winded after getting married, and he raised his hand as if he couldn't stand it, "I see, you can't leave yet."

"Let's go." Su Yuli grabbed Yang Shuo's hand and shook it twice, and said sincerely, "I'll invite you to dinner another day."

Yang Shuo smiled and said, "Let's go."

When Su Yuli arrived at the school gate, the car was already waiting there. He opened the car door and saw Lin Suiyan sitting in the back seat.

As soon as Lin Suiyan saw Su Yuli, he put down what he was doing and said with a smile, "Come on, get in the car."

After Su Yuli got into the car, Lin Suiyan handed him a new tailored suit.

Today they are going to attend the reception held inside the Lin family.

During the New Year, Su Yuli also accompanied Lin Suiyan to the company's annual meeting. At that time, they felt that the boss was there and the employees would be uncomfortable. Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan didn't stay long before leaving.

At that time, Su Yuli was just a college student who didn't understand anything, and he couldn't fit into Lin Suiyan's circle - he had nothing in common with those people.

People in the Lin Group knew that he was Lin Suiyan's partner, but that was all they knew. They don't think Su Yuli has any real abilities, they just think that he is lucky, and he is with Lin Suiyan, and he will have no worries about food and clothing in the rest of his life.

The cooperation project with the Wen family this time, Su Yuli has done very well, and it is more than enough to appear at the reception.

And during this time, he had several right-hand men in the company, and he was recognized and loved by everyone.

For this reception, Su Yuli had more expectations in his heart.

The car drove all the way to the hotel, and after reaching the place, Su Yuli and Lin Suiyan got out of the car.