Chapter Thirtytwo

After Su Yuli solved his physical problems, he washed his face on the sink when he came out. He straightened up and looked at himself in the mirror. He's been wearing here for a while, and he's a little fatter than when he first came.

Of course, not the unhealthy obesity, but he looked ruder and healthier than before.

Su Yuli looked left and right, pinched his cheeks again, and said with satisfaction: "This is just right, it's even more handsome."

He called the flesh that grew on his body during this period of time "the flesh of love".

Su Yuli admired his beauty enough, and then took out the tissue on the stage to wipe the water droplets on his chin. He looked at himself with a smile in the mirror, and suddenly realized something.

He talked to Lin Suiyan every day sweetly, and even joined the Lin family to start work. He lived a very happy and fulfilling life, but... what about the plot?

Why has nothing happened for so long, what about those cannon fodders and little bosses who make trouble? Why are they all gone?

Su Yuli remembered that something happened when Wen Jin was on winter vacation in the book.

When Lin Suiyan's opponents saw Lin's steady progress, they felt jealous and wanted to teach this junior a lesson.

The boss behind the sanatorium is powerful, and the security measures in the hospital are well done. They can't deal with Elder Lin, so they use Wen Jin to operate.

Now that the winter vacation has passed for so long, why are those people still quiet?

Su Yuli murmured in his heart, thinking that those villains felt his kingly spirit and dared not come to provoke him?

Su Yuli frowned and pondered. When he realized what he was expecting, he couldn't help laughing. He thought to himself that there was something wrong with him. It's not very good now.

Those cannon fodder had better not come to disturb him.

After being with Lin Suiyan, Su Yuli once thought about returning to the original world. There is no evidence that he can go back after finishing the plot. Besides, the plot is so tragic that he is not willing to leave.

Su Yuli thought, maybe after a hundred years, he will be buried with Lin Suiyan, and he will be able to go back after a successful life. I hope that when he goes back, his family and friends are still healthy.

Su Yuli threw the tissue in the trash can and was about to leave when Liu Jie walked in.

Su Yuli greeted Liu Jie with a smile.

Liu Jie didn't respond to Su Yuli, he lowered his head, his eyes were hidden behind the lens, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

Su Yuli said strangely: "Liu Jie? What's wrong with you?"

Liu Jie had his hands behind his back. For some unknown reason, his tense shoulders trembled slightly. Suddenly, Liu Jie took a step forward.

Su Yuli smelled the strong smell of alcohol on Liu Jie's body, he smiled and said, "Are you drinking too much? Come and wash your face to sober up..."

Before he could finish speaking, he saw Liu Jie raised his head and looked at him coldly.

"You..." Su Yuli frowned, a dangerous premonition appeared in his heart, and then he saw Liu Jie raise his arm - only then did Su Yuli realize that Liu Jie was holding a wine bottle in his hand.

Liu Jie stared at Su Yuli coldly, growled in his mouth, and smashed the bottle at Su Yuli's head.

In the hall, the game of guessing idioms has come to an end, and everyone dispersed to start tasting food and wine.