Chapter Fiftynine

When the restaurant encountered this little episode of Lin Suiyan and Luo Xing, Su Yuli quickly forgot about it.

A more serious matter occupied all his mind - when he woke up, Su Yuli found himself back in the original world.

Returning to the original world was something that Su Yuli had been thinking about at the beginning of time-travel, but now he has determined that he can go home, but the world of "Stupid" disappeared at some point.

The frequent travel in a short period of time made him feel scared. What if he went back one day and could never come back again?

Su Yuli didn't dare to think about it.

Fortunately, this time Su Yuli wore it back for a short time, only one day and one night, but he was still in shock.

Especially when I came back this time, I found that "he" had quarreled with Lin Suiyan, and Lin Suiyan moved to the study to sleep in a fit of rage.

Su Yuli talked about the cause and effect of the incident from Aunt Xu. It was Lin Suiyan who promised to accompany Wen Jin to the newly released movie, and the tickets were all bought. Couldn't make it. Wen Jin was angry.

Because they were locked in the room, Aunt Xu didn't know what was going on between Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan, but only knew that the two quarreled fiercely. After that, the two fell into a cold war. That night, Lin Suiyan moved to the study and slept.

After knowing the whole story, Su Yuli fell into a long silence, and he began to face it squarely. Su Yuli originally thought that after he crossed back, this body should be in a coma, but it wasn't. After he left, this body could run and jump, was very healthy, and could quarrel with Lin Suiyan.

Su Yuli thought that after he left, would the original owner, Wen Jin, occupy this body?

He stroked his hair impatiently. He never thought that Wen Jin still existed. He always thought that he would become Wen Jin after transmigrating into the book "Stupid", and he also lived very hard. If Wen Jin's soul is still there...

Su Yuli has some headaches. The book "Substitute" is not a supernatural or immortal novel. He is at best a young man with a little money in this world. come out.

And if that's the case, wouldn't he become a dove occupying a magpie's nest? He was also with Lin Suiyan - using Wen Jin's body.

Wen Jin likes Lin Suiyan so much, and he definitely can't stand other people's involvement in his lover. How can he explain to Wen Jin?

Su Yuli frowned, and then he thought again, he didn't know what happened after he left, so Wen Jin should be in the same situation as him. Wen Jin should be stunned as to what happened while he was there.

If he said that, Wen Jin must have noticed the time he lost. Would he feel strange?

Su Yuli thought, for sure.

He took out his mobile phone and even took out his laptop to see if Wen Jin had left a search record in this regard, but there was nothing.

Su Yuli fell back on the bed. It seemed that Wen Jin, unlike him, did not seek help from the Internet for everything.

Does he always ask his friends for help?

Su Yuli thought of Yang Shuo and clicked on WeChat, but found that Wen Jin and Yang Shuo had not communicated much in the past two days. He put down the phone with a disappointed look on his face, or was it that Wen Jin was in a mess, and he hasn't reacted yet?

This thing is indeed beyond people's imagination, and it is normal to not react for a while.

Su Yuli thought about the reason why Wen Jin and Lin Suiyan quarreled after he left this time. They quarreled like this just because they didn't go to the movies after working overtime? Su Yuli felt a little weird.