Epilogue

the playlist above is fun to listen to while reading this last chapter seggsies. enjoy <3

___________________________

Epilogue:

"Say what you said during dinner again, bitch," I smirk, bringing my face close to my cousin's face, a cold blade at his throat. "Let's see you say it, don't be shy cuz."

His face is pale, horror etched all over his face as he realizes how deep of shit he is in. I've come prepared and my family has my back. Hale got some of his boxers on board as they patrol the Kazimi headquarters Avery, Kai and Rashid helped me slip inside my real father's building.

Moping time is fucking over.

I want revenge. I want to take off some fucking heads. I want to spill some blood.

And Khari has been first on my hit list for a very long time.

When I have Alek's body safely in my hands, I will then think about ending my cousin's torment and perhaps saving him from any further humiliation. I am going to make him grovel at my feet until there is nothing left inside of that stupid head of his. I'm going to make him suffer.

"That's what I thought, Khari bahi (brother in Urdu)," I grin, kicking at the back of his knees and forcing him onto his knees. "Now tell me where Alek's body is."

Khari looks towards the door as if he wants to run towards it. But he's not stupid enough to try, not when my blade is at his throat.

When he doesn't reply, I laugh, "you asked me to find you, yeah? Well, I did. Now give me what you stole."

"I didn't steal anyone," he grits his teeth, his fingers shaking as he clutches the floor. "Take this up with your father-"

"Denez, you mean?" I correct him, hair covering my face slightly as I bend down to get at his level. "Yeah, nah. I'll deal with him when it's his turn. Right now, it's yours so stop wasting my time."

"I'm telling you the truth, I swear-"

"Lying is bad, bahi," I tsk, my leather gear tightening around my thighs. We sit in Khari's office, the window behind him large and open, on the tenth floor. Sneaking in had been hard, but not impossible.

It has taken us a month to plan this. And a lot can change in a month.

And I want Alek's body back. Or his remains. I'll take whatever, I don't care.

"Give me Alek."

"I don't have him I'm dead fucking serious!" Khari whisper-shouts. "I swear, okay? I wouldn't pull weird shit like this, the fuck?"

I snort, shaking hair out my face, grabbing him by the hair and pulling his neck back, "You're running out of time, cuz. Think fast."

"I told you, take this over with your—"

I knee him in the face as hard as I can, curling my lips in anger, "I asked you a fucking question, Khari. Now take me to him."

Khari turns to me, eyes wild as he spits blood onto the floor, blood seeping out of his nose and staining his teeth red, "I swear," his voice cracks. "I don't know where–"

I backhand him, "Wrong answer, Khari dear."

"Please-"

I punch him, "Wrong answer again."

He's shaking so hard that it almost makes me burst out laughing. Look at my poor cousin on his knees before me. Perhaps I should take some pictures of this very moment and frame them everywhere once...once...