Prologue

So this is a rewrite on my first story The White Haired Hero. I have fixed a lot of issues and grammar on this one. Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orario. The center of The World. The place where the Gods have descended from Tenkai to live with us mortals .Though the thing that lies in Orario that makes it most popular is there dungeon. Orario is the place where men and woman seek a lot of there dreams. Getting rich, being powerful, finding a man or a woman. But others seek something far greater than any of those. Being an adventurer.

About a couple days away from Orario was a small village right beside the mountains. It was a nice sunny day where you could feel the breeze gently brush against your skin. Outside you could see a boy with white hair, red eyes and a rather slim but muscular body cutting down trees with a simple axe. Also known as, Bell Cranel.

"Grandpa, im done getting the wood!" I shouted

"Ah thank you Bell, sorry I had to make you do it, these bones are starting to ware me out."

There Living in the small village was a grandson and a grandfather duo. Bell was always known to be kind and forgiving, also rather smart for his age. He would think twice if he wanted to say or do something. He was a hard working kid that would help around his village all day. Some of the work he would usually do on a daily basis were feeding the animals, farming, get water from the well, cut down trees, and hunting. Bell was actually good at handling a weapon. From time to time he would use a dagger, a short sword or even a bow. But thats all thanks to his grandfather teaching him how to handle a weapon at a small age.

"Its alright grandpa, I have cut down trees lots of times" bell answered back

"Ah yes yes, you could do things your self just fine, plus thats one of the things that would help you get a harem hehe" His grandfather laughed

Bell just smiled at that.

"Well Bell, how about a status update? We haven't got the chance to update your status in a while."

"Sure we could do one"

They both went inside there house. It was a rather small house but it still gives you a nice warm feeling.

"Alright Bell, take your shirt off"

"Ok"

Name: Bell Cranel

Familia: Zeus Familia

Age:15

Level 1

Strength H105-H112

Endurance: I92-H101

Dexterity: H103-H110

Agility: H125-H133

Magic: None

Skills:
Zeus' Touch: Grants access to any weapon tied with the  Zeus familia, also gives a 50% speed boost when close to defeat.

Zeus was shocked, a skill? More specially, a skill that allows him to any weapon that's tied with the Zeus Familia? Only one other person had this skill, and that was Zeus' captain Maxim, he still had the dagger that belonged to him, Bell could be the next big thing...

"My endurance is now in H rank!" bell exclaimed

"Congrats Bell!"

So the thing is Bell's grandfather is actually a god, to be specific Zeus. The same God who was kicked out of Orario in a combined effort to slay the OEBD, better known as the One Eyed Black Dragon. His familia were one of the strongest familias ever during the time, alongside the Hera familia. Both familias were the strongest that the people of Orario has ever seen. Both Familias went on a quest known as The 3 Great Quests. The goal was to slay the Behemoth, The Leviathan and finally The One Eyed Black Dragon. There combined effort of both familias were able to slay The Behemoth and The Leviathan but, both familias died with honor fighting against the OEBD. Both Zeus and Hera were to be banished from Orario as they were no longer the powerhouses of Orario. That title now belongs to both The Loki and Freya Familia.