Truth

Writers block is killing me right now. Sorry if I've been inconsistent when I release chapters. Things are getting pretty busy for me and this writers block is kicking my ass... It's not like I have no idea what to write, I do of course, it's just hard to find the motivation in actually writing.

———————————————————————————

Riveria scanned through Bell's stats, still in disbelief. She had brought Bell onto Loki's bed so he can rest, until he wakes up.

"This spell is an off spring of Celestial Convergence? I've never heard of spells having an off spring before..." Finn said.

"Actually Finn... Your wrong. Every adventurer can only have three magic spells, of course me and Lefiya as an exception. Despite this, I still only have three spells. Offensive, defensive, and healing, but each one of those spells have three different variations each, making it a total of nine. Hence why my alias is Nine Hells."

"What about Lefiya? She can use any type of elf magic despite only have three spells" Loki asked.

Riveria sighed, it was like having to explain this to a bunch of children... "Lefiya too has three magic spells. Arcs Ray, Fusillade Fallarica, and Elf Ring. Elf ring is a special magic, it is a summon burst which allows her to use any magic that was used by an elf, as long as she knows the chant. Which is why they call her the Thousand Elf"

"Ahhhh... makes more sense... So it's a variation of his main spell..?"

"Yes, and just reading about the description of it, it's a more smaller, but still powerful magic in tight situations. Also, it's no chant, he simply just needs to say the name of the magic."

"Lefiya would go nuts if she had that type of magic!" Gareth laughed. "So the kid read a grimoire huh? Where the hell did he even get it? I know for sure that kid doesn't have over 100 million valis on him"

"Maybe someone gave it to him as a birthday gift?" Finn said, though it didn't make sense as to who and why someone would give Bell a grimoire knowing its capabilities...

"It can't be someone within this familia, none of those kids have that typa money. Possibly someone from outside the familia." Gareth added.

"I wouldn't think that Bell had some friends outside of this familia who can even afford a grimoire... Do yall think someone from another top tier familia?" Loki had asked. "Wait... no chance..."

"What is it Loki?" Riveria asked.

"It was Freya, it had to be! She must've had someone that used to be in her familia give it to him!"

Bell stirred, his eyes flickered as he jolted awake.

"Where am I?!"

"Relax Bell, we're still in Loki's bedroom, you passed out after learning about your magic..." Riveria tried to calm him down.

"We just want to ask you a few questions" Finn added in.

"Alright..." Bell calmed down, taking deep breaths in and out.

"Where did you find a grimoire? Did someone give it to you?" Finn asked the first question.

"It was Syr... she said that someone had accidentally left it at the pub and the owner of the grimoire hadn't gone back to retrieve it, so she let me have it. Even Mama Mia agreed..."

"Well, it's too late now, you have magic Bell, congratulations." Riveria smiled slightly. "I don't want you mindlessly going into the dungeon and using your spells, so beforehand, I will be teaching you everything that needs to be known."