Monsterphilia

This chapter is a bit long so buckle up!

I honestly have no idea how to write Alicia's character. I really do wish she appeared in the anime, LNs, or mangas. The only way I can get a grasp of her personality is through the game, and it's not that big of a sample size. If you guys have any ideas about Alicia's character feel free to let me know!
————————————————————————————

It's been a few days since the Loki Familia has resurfaced from the dungeon after their failed expedition. With Montserphilia the next day, the members of the Loki Familia have been busy.

"Pleaseee Ais I need someone to be my bodyguard!!" Loki was in front of Ais, who was calmly eating her breakfast as Loki begged on her knees...

Loki had planned a meeting with Freya, if that Goddess Of Beauty has her eyes on Bell, nothing will stop her from getting what she wants, even if that means calling war on the Loki Familia.

"Goddess Loki seems to be desperate..." Raul whispered to his group. Loki was causing quite a commotion, surprisingly no one was willing enough to be her bodyguard, which makes sense since most of the members will be watching Monsterphilia.

"Who's Goddess Loki going to have a meeting with...?" Line asked, wondering why she needed a bodyguard still.

"I'm not sure... but apparently it's with a God" Alicia whispered, she was tempted to volunteer herself as Loki's bodyguard. She did want to watch Monsterphilia with everyone else, but for Alicia, her Goddesses safety comes first.

"I'll do it" Alicia yelled, getting the attention of most of the familia who was watching Loki begging Ais. Speaking of Loki, she turned her head towards the older sister of the familia, her eyes lighting up like a child.

In a matter of seconds, Loki got up from her knees and rushed Alicia in a flash, giving her the biggest bear hug.

"Thank you thank you thank you Alicia!!"

"Wah! Y-Your welcome!!" As an elf, Alicia wouldn't let too many people touch her, of course Loki is an exception because she's her goddess, but Alicia was quick to warm up to Bell's touch, she didn't feel disgusted by his touch...

"Well, it's during Monsterphilia, hope yer okay with that"

"It's fine Goddess, but who's the God you're going to meet with?"

"Eh, you'll see when we're at the meeting. Anyways thanks big sis!"

Alicia wasn't sure how she got that nickname around the familia still... She was one of Riveria's first students, and I guess her motherly attitude rubbed off of her, plus she is one of the oldest amongst everyone in the familia, being at the age of 25.

"Have you seen Bell this morning? Or actually, thought the last few days during the morning? I swear the only time I see him is later during the evening"

"Bell told me that he wakes up pretty early to train..." Alicia replied.

"In the training grounds?" Line asked

Alicia sighed. "No, in the early mornings he would sneak onto the walls of Orario and run around the whole thing..." She paused. "Than he would practice his swordsmanship skills then heads to the dungeon"

"Wait... the WHOLE WALL?!" Raul yelled.

Alicia chuckled. "Yeah..."

Back With Bell...

Bell was getting his ass handed to him by Ryuu right now... For the past few days she's been pretty ruthless when they spar. Before she wasn't like this, but now all of a sudden she was showing him no mercy!