The Duel

Whats up again. Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from my sleep. I looked out the window to see the sun just rising. I got up and made the bed. I was planning to just wait until someone gets me for the duel.

"For now ill just do my morning exercises"

Every day since I was 9 I would always do morning exercises. My grandpa would always tell me that woman love hot male bodies, but that wasn't the reason I was doing them. The morning exercises I would do each morning were 60 pushups, sit-ups then stretch my body after.

I was in the middle of doing my sit-ups when an amazon came into my room

"The captain is ready for you"

"Alright thank you"

The amazon had brown hair, black eyes, long hair and a really huge breasts size. What I didn't know that I was looking at them

"What are you staring at pervert?"

"O-Oh sorry, just thinking about something"

"Well you better get your stuff ready. When your done I will be outside waiting for you"

"Thank you Ms.?"

"Tione, Tione Hyrute"

"Thank you Ms. Tione"

After I got my weapons I opened the door to see Tione leaning on the wall

"Follow me, I will show you where the duel will be held"

When we got there I could see Finn already standing in the center of the field

"Your ready, Bell Cranel?"

He gave a slight smirk

"Yes'

"The following rules are if Bell Cranel gets one hit on Finn, the win goes to Bell, but if Finn either knocks out or Bell forfeits Finn wins" Riveria said

I was a bit nervous since im facing against a level 6, I dont even have my falna yet.

"Are both contenders ready?"

"Yes"

"Yes"

Finn started to twirl his wooden spear in his hands

"Alright on my count"

Both me and Finn took in a fighting stance

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO"

Both Bell and Finn charged at each other. Bell was giving Finn all he had but Finn was just observing his movements and blocking all his attacks.  After About what felt like an eternity for Bell but was actually 2 minutes Finn parried his attack knocking the dagger and hitting the blunt end of the spear into Bell's stomach.

"Not Bad Bell, but not good either, your movement is a bit slow but your form is fine"

Finn was having a conservation with Bell mid fight. I turned around to see my dagger a couple feet away from me, also in the distance I could see a small crowd starting to gather around us.

Bell was able to get his dagger before Finn could land a hit on him. Bell got back onto his feet then took another stance.

instead of Bell rushing at Finn it was the exact opposite. Finn started swinging at Bell with his spear. Bell managed to blocks some of his attack but some would still land on his upper body. Bell tried to make some space between the two of them, but that failed miserably. Bell slipped up letting Finn get a wide open shot at his face. Bell was hit in the face hitting him a couple of feet away.