The "Date"

Yo, sorry for the late chapter. I recently just got sick so I have been in bed for the whole day. So this chapter will be shorter then the others.

Well anyways, enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have gotten dressed appropriately for when I have to meet up with Eina. It was around 5:00 so I had still had time. I went out of the manor to grab a quick snack before 6:00.

I was walking around the streets around Orario to look at all the stands. One of the stands I was looking at peaked my interest so I went to check it out. It was called Jagamarukun. It was some type of potato snack. 

"What would you like to have sir?"

There running the stand was a rather short woman with black hair with 2 ponytails, They were held up by 2 white hair bands.

"I will have the Azuki Cream Flavor please"

"Coming right up!"

The woman grabbed a potato which seemed to be already cooked and put it in a paper bag.

"Alright that will be 300 valis please!"

I handed her the money and took the potato snack"

"Thank you! Please come again!"

I was walking around again to see if I can find a nice place to sit while eating my snack. Luckily I came across a park and found an open seat available. I sat down and took a bide of the potato snack, and I must say, it is very good. The way the cream and spices tastes delicious.

After I finished the jagamarukun I started to head towards The Guild to meet up with Eina.

After around 15 minutes I made it to The Guild. I was about 10 minutes early so I just leaned on one of the pillars waiting for Eina's shift to be over. After about 15 minutes I could see her wearing a white buttoned up shirt with a short red skirt. She also didn't have her glasses on which also made her look a but younger then her actual age.

"Ah Bell-kun! Thanks for waiting for me!"

"Its no problem, so where should we head first?"

"Your not even going to compliment on how a woman is dressed?"

She seemed upset

"Ah sorry, You look beautiful Ms. Eina"

"Thank you Bell-kun! I think we should start off with the Babel Tower first"

We were on one of the floors and everything was very expensive.

"Uh Ms. Eina? This stuff is way to expensive"

"Oh dont worry about this floor Bell-kun. They have a floor for beginner adventurers that are in your price range"

"Oh thank Loki"

We made it one floor up to where the other weapons and armor were. Everything here was a lot more cheaper thankfully

"Alright Ms.Eina, im going to take a look around"

"Alright Bell-kun"

I was going to pick out armor then get a weapon. I was looking around until I stumbled on a piece of armor that almost had all white plates with a bit of red lines on the side. I was more of a light armor type of person so I could have more flexibility when I move around. I picked it up observing on the craftsmanship when I found the smiths signature.

"Welf Crozzo?"

I looked at the back of the box to see how much it would cost.

"9,900 valis?!"

"Oh Bell-kun I found something for yo- Oh? do you want that armor?"

"Yeah but it is to expensive for me"

I was a bit down since the armor was nice

"I can buy it for you if you want"

"Really?! How can I repay you?!"

"Don't worry about it. As your future adviser I need to supervise you. Just dont die in the dungeon please. That is all I ask for"

"You got it!"

"Also, it would be best if you can find a party or a hire a supporter. That would mean you could have lots more help when in the dungeon"

"Hmm, I can give it some thought"

After we exited Babel Tower the sun was already gone.

"Thank you so much for the help Ms.Eina!"

"No problems. Oh I forgot I have a present for you"

She handed me something wrapped in paper I opened it up to see a light green shield I think.

"You didn't have to Ms.Eina"

"Please accept it. It is for your own sake. The dungeon is dangerous. An adventurer could die any second in there if you are not careful. I know a lot of people who have went into the dungeon and never make it out alive so please Bell, accept it"

"Thank you so much Ms.Eina"

"Your welcome. So do you plan on heading into the dungeon tomorrow?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then, See you tomorrow Bell-kun, goodnight"

"Goodnight, Ms.Eina"

We both parted ways. It was already night so I went back to the manor to get some rest so I would be ready for tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And done. I am not sure if I will be able to post another chapter tomorrow but we will just have to see. See you soon!