Meetings

So, the other story I was planning to work on was "Rise of The Last Hero" so expect a chapter maybe today or tomorrow about that
————————————————————————————-

As the early days of light from the sun made its way through the window blinds, my body started to slowly wake up. I wouldn't say it was hard to sleep, but Raul did make it really challenging with his constant snoring. As I got up from my bed, I fixed my bed and grabbed some clothes, I exited the room and made my way to the men's washroom. I was mindlessly wandering the place, hoping that I would come across it eventually.

Nope, no clue, I've been at this for 15 minutes and I still haven't found the men's washrooms, I'm pretty sure I've done 5 laps around the whole manor. Wait, is that Goddess Loki? She was laying down on the couch in the guest room, an empty bottle of booze in her hand. I walked up to her, wondering if she was awake.

"What ya want kid?" Oh, so she was awake, surprised she's awake this early in the morning.

"Oh, good morning Goddess Loki... I was just wondering where the boys washroom is"

Loki let out a sigh, "It's near my office, you'll see a sign, you'll know it when you see it" Ohh, that's what she was talking about.

"Thank you Goddess Loki, I actually have one more question..." I wanted to ask her if she has any ideas about the gazes...

"Ask me later in the morning kid, I'm way *burp* to hungover..." I sighed, as I made my way to washroom, fellow members of the familia started to get up, the signs Goddess Loki was talking about were really confusing...

Couldn't they just put 'boys' for the boys washroom and 'girls' for the girls washroom?? I was gonna take a guess that the boys side was the blue sign, so I peaked my head inside, good, no one, I walked up to one of the showers and turned on the shower, I took off my clothes and hanged them on the wall. Man was this nice... I started to scrub my body, before I heard the door to the washroom open.

"Soooo Alicia, wanna talk about you and Bell~? It seems you too got really close pretty quickly!" Oh dear Loki... this is the girls washroom... I held my breath, praying that they don't know I'm in here... crap, if I'm caught, they'll make me do cleanup duties in the kitchen... no... I can't scrub another dirty dish ever again...

"Yeah, you two seemed like best buddies the way you two hung out" Line added

"He's a really nice guy to talk too... Hmm? Is someone else in here?" Oh crap, what do I do... say nothing? Or just confess... if I put the blame on Goddess Loki, I might be able to squeeze out of this situation...

"H-hi Alicia, Anakitty, Line..."

"B-BELL?!"

"I-I'm sorry! I thought this was the men's washrooms! I'll leave right now!" I turned off the shower and grabbed the towel, wrapping it around my lower body. As I was about to leave the shower they all screamed at me not too, which was a bit too late, as I was blessed with the sight of heaven...

They were all in their panties and bras, as they just looked at me with huge blushes on their face, I immediately looked away, as I ran and bursted through the front doors of the washroom.

I ran into the men's washroom, panting, crap, nosebleed... Now they probably think I'm a pervert for being in the girls washroom and peaking on them... well it's not even my fault, cause who uses a blue sign for a girls washroom, and a red sign for the boys washroom?! I needed to put some clothes on, and of course, I forgot it in the girls washroom... What a way to start the day...

I went back over to the girls washroom, knocking on the door. "U-uh, I left my clothes in there... I'm so sorry but could one of you please give it to me...?"