Change

Hey yall. This chapter is going to be split into two parts, one is going to be from the Loki Familia's perspective while the other will be from Bell's.
Also I'm doing the expedition part of the chapter in third person POV. Tell me which one you guys prefer, Bells POV or third person POV.
———————————————————————————

It's been two and a half weeks since the Loki Familia began their expedition. As of right now, they were currently fighting their way through the lower floors and heading to the 50th floor, the second known safe floor throughout the dungeon.

The Loki Familia were working their way through a monster party of Fomoire.

"Mages begin your chanting! Everyone else! Push the monsters back until I say to retreat!" Finn yelled out to the rest of his familia,

"Lefiya, begin your incantation"

"Yes, Lady Riveria!" Lefiya closed her eyes, trying to push out the noises of her fellow familia members fighting against the monsters.

"Proud warrior, snipers of the forest. Take up your bows before the advancing plunderers.

The Fomoire roared as it pushed past one of the familia members that were pushing them back, it roared again as it began to charge straight at Lefiya.

"Answer the call of your brethren and ready your arrows."

Lefiya opened her eyes, the sound of the monsters roar distracting her as she saw it charging towards her, the magic circle disappearing under her feet as Lefiya closed her eyes in fear preparing for the worst.

Swoosh!

The Fomoire dispersed into a black dust, the magic stone dropping right in front of Lefiya, she reopened her eyes to see the person she looked up to so often, Ais Wallenstein.

"Miss Ais!" Lefiya said, tears of joy in her eyes that the person she cared for dearly was the one who saved her. Ais ran off again to help deal with the remaining monsters.

The sounds of metal meeting the Fomoire's skin rang throughout the floor as the Loki Familia were working through them.

"Tiona watch out!" Her sister said, throwing one of her short swords towards the Fomoire that snook up on her.

"Whoops... thanks sis!"

On the other end of the floor, Bete and Alicia were working together to kill any remaining Fomoire on their side.

Meanwhile back with Ais, she was charging the Fomoire's alone, now being surrounded, she activated her magic enchant, she swiftly killed the group of Fomoire within seconds.

"Nice Ais!" Alicia screamed, there were no more threats to deal with as the rest of the Loki Familia made their way to the 50th floor, there they set up camp and plan to rest until venturing down further.

"Lefiya, don't be so bummed out! Look your food isn't even hot anymore!" Tiona said, trying to cheer up Lefiya after what happened on the previous floor.

"Tiona's right, Lefiya, it's your first time coming down this deep into the dungeon, don't stress about it, it's my first time coming on an expedition too" Alicia added, also trying to cheer up the elf.

"You did what you had to do, the monsters were pretty brutal this time, now hurry up and heat your food, though I guess eating food all the time doesn't solve all your problems..." Tione also added, trying to point out the fact that Tiona had a small... breast size.

"What was that?!"

"B-But for a mage to neglect her duties because I was frightened of a monster...? I'm a disgrace to this familia..." Lefiya pouted as she slumped to the floor, her long elf ears pointing towards the ground.