Growth

Sorry that I haven't wrote for a few weeks, just finished up with exams, I'll also try to publish the next story I had in mind.

————————————————————————————

I wasn't planning on sleeping in, but dear Loki it felt good. For some reason, whenever I do sleep, I'm still fully aware of the things around me, earlier this morning I could hear Raul getting up and getting ready for the expedition around 6:00 AM. I could also hear his obnoxious snoring in the middle of the night... I got up from my bed, I looked out the window, the sun was already fully out. Not wanting to waste any more time in my day, I quickly made my bed and left my room.

The manor was quiet, which makes sense since most of the familia was on the expedition. It's gonna be like this for a few weeks, so might as well start getting used to it. This means that I'll have to start helping around the manor a bit more... I still have kitchen duties to do... I shivered, but thankfully, I won't have to wash too many dishes, maybe only a few people, not the whole familia.

I entered the dining hall to see it empty, I guess since I woke up a bit late everybody has already eaten lunch. I grabbed a tray of food and sat at my usual seat. I wonder how everyone else is doing... by now they must be at Rivira on the 18th floor. Getting to go on expeditions must be so exciting...

I have a few things to do today, I need to help Goddess Hestia find familia members and head to the dungeon. I'm meeting up with her later in the afternoon, so I can head to the dungeon first, just need to make sure I don't overdo it and stay there for half the day, you seem to lose track of time every day you go into the dungeon.

I finished my food and put my empty tray away. The plan was to check in with Miss Eina first as the guild, head into the dungeon for a bit, come back to the manor to take a shower, then head over to church to meet up with Goddess Hestia. There was one more thing I wanted to do though... maybe I'll save that for tomorrow. I was planning on buying a bow at Babel Tower, maybe even a new weapon. I love this 300 million valid dagger but, I do want a variety of weapons to hone my skills as an adventurer. Maybe a sword? A katana? Spear?

Who would train me though? The only skilled person I know who uses a spear is Finn... but he's way too busy being a captain... Can't ask Alicia since she uses a bow... maybe Miss Ais? She uses a rapier, but katanas and rapiers are still in that category of swords... and she is the Sword Princess... maybe I can ask her... Until then, I should head into the dungeon.

I quickly grabbed my adventuring gear and exited the manor. Have to make sure I check in with Miss Eina before I head to the dungeon, I don't want her getting mad at me like last time...

As the days pass by, the main streets of Orario get more busier and busier, to the point where you're basically walking around shoulder to shoulder with everyone else. It honestly might be easier to just hop from one roof to another to get around places. Slowly but surely the streets began to get less crowded the closer I got to the Guild.

Actually, if I am going to get a new weapon today, maybe I should head to Babel Tower first before going to the dungeon, that way I can test it out! I began making my way to Babel Tower in hopes of finding a weapon that best suits me.

Deciding which weapon to choose is the hard part. I need to think ahead first. So far, I haven't really stepped out of my comfort zone, only being able to use daggers, spears, and a bow. I should probably take a break somewhere to think about this... Maybe Hostess Of Fertility? That way I can apologize to Syr about not eating the food she gave me and it gives me a quiet place to go over my choices. I yet again changed my direction and headed toward the pub. How many times will I change my mind...