Getting Prepared

Yo, hope u enjoy chapter 4! Nothing to really put here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I usually wake up a lot earlier then most people do. I like to get up bright and early to start the day off. I turned to my side to see that Raul is still sleeping. I don't know what time it was but I really had a hard time trying to fall asleep last night. It was either  the fact that im finally an adventurer or Raul's very loud snoring. 

 I got up and did a bit of stretching before making my bed. I decided not to do my regular morning exercises today since Raul is still sleeping. I looked out the window to see if the sun was starting to rise, to my surprise it was still pretty dark out. I left me and Raul's shared room to go eat breakfast. 

When I got to the dining hall I saw Riveria sitting down on one of the chairs reading a book.

"I didn't think you would be awake this early, Mr Cranel"

"Im an early bird, plus you told me to be awake bright and early"

"Why don't you go eat breakfast. The chefs already prepared food for this morning"

The chefs were awake at this time? And the amount of food they made. Did they even get any sleep?!

I picked up a plate and chose the food that I saw. I got steamed rice, miso soup, some fruits and tea. I sat down to the seat on the opposite side of Riveria. We were quiet for a couple of minutes until Riveria started to speak up.

"So Mr Cranel, what do you have planned after you signed up with the guild?"

"Im planning to head to Babel to see what type of gear they had. Then I plan to go into the dungeon Also you don't need to call me Mr Cranel, just Bell is fine"

"Alright then Bell, we will be leaving for The Guild in a couple of minutes so make sure you are prepared"

"Yes mam"

I don't know what it is about her but for some reason she has such a motherly figure. 

I finished eating and went back to my room. It was still pretty early so nobody was up. I got all the stuff I needed and was about to exit the room. I took a quick glance to see if Raul was still sleeping, thankfully he was. I exited the room and went to the front gate of the manor.

When I got there I could see Riveria leaning on one of the pillars of the manor.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

"Alright, the streets wont be that busy since its still pretty early in the morning"

We were walking down the streets heading towards The Guild. I looked around me to see vendors putting up there stands, shops just opening, and a couple of people on the streets.

"So Bell, where did you get your dagger?"

I took a glance at my holster before answering her question

"Oh, it was a gift from a family member before coming to Orario."

"I see"

The last few minutes of walking was silent. Thankfully we made it to our destination. We made it to the Guild to see the front door just open. We walked through to see the employees still stting up there stuff by there desks. 

"Ah Riveria-sama! What can I help you with?"

"Hello Eina, also you don't need to call me Riveria-sama anymore. Just Riveria is fine"