Supporter And The Book

Sorry this chapter took a few days to come out, I needed to rest my fingers after typing out 2 chapters worth of writing in a single day.

Anyways here's the next chapter! I've been also thinking about incorporating the main story of Sword Oratoria by showing a few moments while I write. For examples did that last chapter with the battle between the Loki Familia girls and the flower monster. I don't want to have Sword Oratoria the main focus of course, but since Bell is in the Loki Familia I might as well show parts from the series.

Anyways stay tuned!
———————————————————————————

A few days has passed since the whole Monsterphilia incident. Bell has completely healed from his fight and learning about his parents and is right back in the dungeon. Meanwhile Finn, Riveria, Gareth, and Loki were all having a meeting.

"What's this meeting about Loki?"

"Freya knows." Loki said seriously, her eyes staring at the three with a menacing look. "Freya knew that I knew she was after Bell. I was able to reschedule a meeting with her and before I left, she told me nothing will stop her from getting her hands on Bell."

"Knowing that perverted goddess, nothin ain't gonna stop her, not even us" Gareth sighed, taking another sip of his beer.

"Must you always be drinking when we have meetings Gareth? What we're talking about can lead to an all out war and your here getting drunk"

"You don't think I'm taking this seriously you disagreeable elf?"

"No, I don't you savage dwarf!" The two looked at each other with a look of frustration.

"You two need to calm down..." Finn said, trying to play the good guy as he smiled nervously.

"We are calm!"

"We are calm!" Riveria sighed, trying to hold in her frustration towards the dwarf. "An all out war between our familia and Freya Familia is going to put Orario in shambles, and all of this over a boy?"

"The first meeting Freya had, called the kid special, he wasn't strong but she caught his eye. I can't blame her at this point, the kids a prodigy." Loki added.

"How's Bell's status? Last time we checked he went up 1000 points in two days." Finn asked, curious about how Bell was progressing.

"I updated the kids status about a week ago, don't be like me and scream too loud hehe... when I updated his status I screamed at the top of my lungs and woke up everyone in the familia..." Loki rummaged through her desk, looking for the sheet of paper with Bell's most recent update.

"I'm guessing he made a big jump?" Finn said.

"Yup, his skill really is a game changer. Ah ha! Found it!" Loki pulled out the paper, showing it to the three.

Name: Bell Cranel

Familia: Loki Familia

Age:16

Level 1

Strength: A919- A988

Endurance: B787- A915

Dexterity: B823- B878