Volunteer Work

So, here's the plan, we will make it a harem, but I'll make the main girl Alicia, no need to worry, the other girls will get there moments, but I feel like Alicia doesn't get enough attention, this story she will!

————————————————————————————-

I couldn't help but shake the feeling that someone was staring at me, I was back on the streets of Orario after spending some time with Alicia, and ever since I left the manor, I get that feeling someone is staring at me, it's not like it bothers me, it's just a bit uncomfortable. For some strange reason, I feel it coming from above... specifically the top of Babel Tower... I stopped in my tracks, looking up at Babel Tower, meeting the gaze straight in the eyes, who was up there...?

Meanwhile at the top of Babel Tower...

I've never seen a soul so bright... He needs to be mine.

"Ottar, keep a close eye on the boy... I want to see how bright his soul can shine~" Freya said with a lustful glint.

"Understood Goddess" Ottar responded, a stoic expression on his face, he's never questioned what Freya had said or ordered him to do, as his goddess, she had to listen to every order, no matter how weird it is.

Back to Bell...

It was gone, the gaze from the top of Babel was gone. I shook my head, was I just imagining it? Who's even at the top of Babel? There it is again... that gaze... wait... there's two? I started to pick up the pace heading to the Hostess Of Fertility, one was yet again coming from the top of Babel, the other was within this crowded street... as I started to weave my way through the people, I see the wooden sign of the Hostess of Fertility on my left, thankful that I can take cover somewhere.

When I entered the pub, it was busy as usual, girls were running around serving drinks and food to customers, I scanned the the waitresses, trying to find Syr.

"Are you perhaps Mr. Cranel?" One of the waitresses called my name, she had short golden blonde hair that went up to her shoulders, sky blue coloured eyes, and a rather stoic expression on her face.

"Yes, do you know where Syr is by chance?" Still a bit confused for why she wasn't helping out serving food.

"She's helping out in the kitchen right now cause we're a little short handed, I'll let her know that your here, but for now, are you okay with taking a seat at the bar?"

"Yeah that's okay, you know I could help out if you guys are short handed" I offered

Yes boy! This is the next step to getting a harem, all part of a man's rrrromanceeee! I sighed, even when he's not here I still get influenced by him.

"It's quite alright Mr. Cranel, we're usually used to it being this busy, plus I would need to ask Mama Mia first" she stopped "Also I don't think we have any clothes for you to wear... unless you want to wear one of our waitress uniforms" She smiled slightly, though I shuddered at the thought of wearing a waitress outfit.

"I could help out in the back maybe? I could wash dishes or prepare drinks at the least"

"Are you sure? You came here to eat so you're probably starving" Man this girl won't let up, just let me help you so I could get my master plan in motion!

"It's fine really" I reassured "I ate a bit of food before coming here so I should be okay" I lied, not wanting her to worry, she looked at me questioningly, before letting out a sigh, finally giving in.

"Alright, I'll go to the back and see if Mama Mia will let you help out, but why do you wanna help us so bad? We can perfectly handle this ourselves"

"I don't know, I just feel kinda bad?"  The elf let out a sigh again