The Dagger

So, this story will have a ship, and I plan on shipping Bell with Alicia, sorry if you guys were hoping it was a harem or if it was Ais or Ryuu or anyone else, I just wanted this story to be a bit different in terms of shipping. So sorry if you guys are mad.
(I'll probably lose viewers after this LOL)

——————————————————————————-

As I started to make my way back up to the surface, I didn't encounter any monsters, which isn't really surprising due to the fact I cleared out most of them on each floor, the best part is I'm walking out without a scratch! I took out my dagger again, still shocked about what Miss Tione told me, wait a minute... that skill on my back... could it be tied with this dagger? I knew it said something about how I could use any weapon tied with the Zeus Familia... I looked at the hieroglyphs engraved on the blade, what could it possibly say? I was so deep in thought I didn't realize I was almost back on the surface, I started to make my way back up the spiral stairs, yet again passing by all the other adventurers. Maybe Goddess Loki or Miss Riveria could help me translate what the hieroglyphs mean...

As I finally exited Babel, I started to make my way back to the Manor, hoping that either Goddess Loki or Miss Riveria were still there. There was still one question I had about this dagger, who crafted it? Mithril is too expensive to be made by mid level blacksmiths... if I had to guess, possibly the Gobiniu familia? Or maybe the Hephaestus familia? There the top blacksmiths familia's in all of Orario, so it has to be either one.

I should've asked grandpa about my skill when I had the chance, did he know that I was planning on getting that skill? Far as I know, gods aren't allowed to tamper with there child's falna using there acranum, could the dagger be possibly made outside of Orario? The only other major familia or family in general are the Crozzos, wait, Crozzo...? I looked at the branding of my armour, "Welf Crozzo" my eyes widened, a Crozzo made this armour?! How have I not realize that sooner?! I shook my head, The Crozzo family were despised by the elves due to the fact that the magic swords they created had burnt down countless villages. Was this why no one was buying his armour? Do those magic swords have the same properties as my dagger?

I had too many questions about this dagger, I need to find Goddess Loki or Miss Riveria now. I hadn't even realized that I was in front of the manor, as I was let through the front gates and entered the main doors, I made my way upstairs to find Goddess Loki.

As I made my way to her office, I knocked on her door, weird, no answer.

"Goddess Loki, do you have a minute?" Still no answer, I sighed, she must not be home. Does Miss Riveria have an office? I was looking around to see if I could ask for help, I spotted a beautiful elf woman with blond hair and hazel coloured eyes, man she was pretty.

"Miss? Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you knew where Miss Riveria was?" She turned around to look at me, hearing the name of her idol

"Lady Riveria? She's usually in the library at this time, if not she might be out running errands for the familia" The elf said with a polite smile.

"Alright, thank you Miss...?"

"Alicia, Alicia Forestlight, and you are?"

"Bell, Bell Cranel"

"Well nice to meet you Mr. Cranel, are you perhaps a new recruit?"

"Yeah, I just recently joined the familia" Man, it was hard to look her straight in the eyes, she was really pretty, dear Loki I hate my grandfather for making me see pretty woman this way...!

"Well, I'll be seeing you around I guess?" Alicia said smiling

"Y-yeah, and also, just call me Bell, no need to be so formal"