chapter 4

The afternoon rolled in and her aunt came back but she didn't leave just yet, she helped out for another hour to let her aunt rest. 

She needed to do her project in the afternoon so it can't be helped that she needed to leave at a specific time even if she really wanted to help out more. Her aunt gave her, her pay for that month and she left.

She decided to go straight to her project's spot so she can just go straight home. Y/n took the camera out of its bag and looped the trap on her neck, then decided to look through the camera's gallery as she walked. 

The first few photos were just a blurred mess, before she could press next, she felt water dripping from the sky.

Well because she lost the umbrella, she had nothing to use now. And so she decided to seek shelter by one of the nearby store's umbrella seating. 

The rain started to pour slowly, she stretched her arm out to feel the rain, it was such an unnecessary action and yet everybody does it, maybe not everybody but most do it.

A sigh left her lips as she tapped her foot impatiently as if it would make the rain stop. If the rain won't stop in the next 20 minutes then she won't be able to take the photo on time. 

She looked at her watch constantly to check the time; 5 minutes already passed. She was about to look at the photos on her camera when someone had called her attention.

"Oi, little shit"

It was none other than Akashi Takeomi in his fancy-ass car. "Oh, old man- whaddya want?" She smiled lazily at him.

"You going home?" He asked and she shook her head no. "Where are you off to?"

"Just somewhere" She answered vaguely. "For a project" Then lifted her camera slightly to indicate what project she was doing.

"Hop in, I'll drive you there" He offered. She would like to point out that he was not the one driving since he was in the back seat but decided not to. "What're you waiting for, get in"

She complied. "Excuse me.." She politely muttered with a light chuckle. "Woah, this car is even cool looking on the inside..!" She gawked. "You must be rich-rich huh, old man" Y/n commented making the two men seated in the front stiffen.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that" Takeomi replied casually, shocking the two men in the front. "Point the direction to the driver"

"Oh, please take a right over there. Thanks" She instructed before turning to Takeomi again. "You got a bodyguard and a driver too huh. Are you the CEO of something? or maybe a mafia- ya know, with that scar of yours"

Akashi Takeomi laughed, the girl was entertaining with her bluntness. "Yeah, I am part of a dangerous group" He answered, now it was Y/n's time to laugh.

"For an old man, you've got humor" She jokingly rolled her eyes at him then faced the driver who was amazed she was still breathing at this point. She smiled. "Take another right in that corner"

"So, what's this project of yours eh?" He asked trying to make small talk. "Are you still on school or what?"

"So many questions" Y/n laid her back on the seat comfortably before explaining what and how she was making the project. "And no, it's not a typical 'school' project. Do I look like I'm still at school? I'm working on my architecture apprenticeship so I can actually finally work. This project is just some shinanigan that my senior told me to do- to "let me breathe actual air" she says"

Takeomi nodded, he wasn't curious at first but now he is. "So you're an architect?"

"Soon" She smiled wide. He can tell she's excited. "You better call me up when you need an architect, or else" She threatened.

He was sure that's not how it works, or maybe it was how it works. He doesn't know, he dropped out of school in his first year of high school. "Sure, whatever"

"One left then take a small turn in that curb, thank you!" She gave the last instruction. Surprisingly, it was the same destination Takeomi was headed. "Well here's my stop. Thanks again for the lift" She thanked Takeomi and the driver.

Y/n stepped out of the vehicle, good thing the rain had stopped. She then walked until she reached her spot and then raised the camera to take a photo but then she felt a presence behind her so she stopped and looked behind him. 

Again, it was Takeomi with his two bodyguards- that mind you, he didn't need.

"What's up..?" She asked but then proceeded to take photos of the serene-looking place. Y/n then turned to him and showed him photos that looked similar. "What'd you think? which is more okay"

He honestly didn't know the difference but decided to choose one since he knew what would happen if he says neither. 

It will be like how his sister would ask which shirt looks better with her shoes. "The 3rd one" Takeomi hoped it was the right one to choose.

"Really?" She looked at the photo skeptically and then turned to one of Takeomi's bodyguards. "What'd you think?" Of course, the poor man didn't know what to do, he tried to look at his boss who wore an unreadable expression while the young lady was looking at him expectantly.

The bodyguard cleared his throat awkwardly. "The third one as well miss"

Y/n asked the same thing to the 2nd bodyguard and he answered the same. "Well okay, majority wins. If my senior didn't like it, I'll blame you all"

== I have no idea where this story is going. lol ==