chapter 11

Kakucho was known to be one of the most brutal fighters in Japan. So who do you think will win in a fight between Kakucho and Y/n? 

But before we decide who, let's ask first; can Y/n fight? Of course, she can. Her father is a general; he trained Y/n to fight. She participated in military training at a young age because of her adoration for her father.

Now, who will win?

Kakucho was brutal, merciless, and strong. He strikes will all his might and will never stop until his opponent is defeated. 

Y/n was fast, tactical, and calculating. She reads the person's moves before executing her own attack and she focuses on tiring her opponent.

She knows her strength doesn't match his, she had seen him fight once, just one time when they were kids. And she also knows how bad his stance is by just observing him throw punch after punch and so she focused on making him fall while Kakucho was focused on hitting her on the head to knock her out.

Brute force isn't the answer to everything, well maybe sometimes it is, especially when opening stuck jars I guess. 

But still, focusing on hitting your opponent without thinking ahead about what they'll do will be your weak link, especially if Y/n is your opponent.

With one swift move, she lifted her knee and hit his diaphragm and it was enough to knock some air out of him, making him crouch for a second. 

Y/n couldn't afford to pause even for a moment, with another move she made Kakucho fall and when he did, she made sure he'll stay down by tackling him. And quickly she patted his pockets and obtained the object that Kakucho was checking earlier; a flash drive.

"Now what's this?' She smugly asked as she stepped off of him. "This is the thing you kept checking in your pockets right?"

He stood limping. "Give it back Y/n, I'm not playing this game anymore"

"Who said we're playing a game?" She raised a brow at him. "Kakucho, tell me right now or I'll destroy this shit"

Kakucho's breath hitched. "You wouldn't" He taunted.

"Oh, but I will" She placed the drive between her fingers and slowly placed pressure on it, making it bend ever so slightly. "I get what I want or I'll break this"

Now Kakucho didn't want to die because he lost an important file, well, he'll be lucky if they just kill him. They'll torture him for sure, but if Y/n gets involved further, they both will be tortured and killed. 

Now, will he risk hurting and losing his best friend? or will he risk her life by telling her? It's either he'll hurt her or they will.

He didn't want to lose another friend.

Think quickly Kakucho, you're losing too much time.

Panic rose in him. "Alright!" He looked at the ground. "Please don't break it. I'll... I'll tell you"

She lowered her hand, feeling a little guilty for forcing him. "Tell me" Y/n stretched her hand for him to take. "Better yet, show me"

Hesitantly he reached but still held her hand. If anything goes wrong, the main task is to get Y/n out safely. It was Kakucho's mental note as he led her to another floor and into a secret room.

 Y/n was watching him in secret, he can feel his anxiety. She tightened her grip on his hand hoping it'll ease him.

They stopped in front of a door. He was hesitating, was he doing the right decision? Of course not. Can he get out of this situation? Also no. 

Slowly he slid the door open, the light from the inside poured out the dark hall making Y/n slightly squint her eyes. Kakucho didn't let go of her hand as they walked in.

Her eyes slowly adjusted and her vision cleared. There in the room sat seven men, and she recognizes four of them. She can feel her throat tighten as each and everyone met her gaze. Kakucho glanced at her briefly before letting out a sigh.

"So, General's daughter" The silver-haired male in the middle spoke with a smile. "We finally meet"

== and finally, here we are ==