chapter 12

Y/n experienced a lot of weird days and one of those days is today.

She sat timidly at one of the soft cushions facing directly at the man with silver hair who she assumed was the head of the group.

Y/n briefly scanned each person in the room; first to her near left is a man with a beard, he looked bored and mad at the same time.

Next to that man is Ran and Rindou; they look smug as ever, well, Ran looked smug, Rindou just looks uninterested.

Now to her right was Takeomi who had his brows slightly furrowed, she doesn't know if it was because of anger, worry, or disappointment.

And sitting next to Takeomi is Kokonoi; beautiful as ever. And next to Kokonoi is a man with scars on both sides of his lips; he looked amused by all that's happening.

And of course, in the middle is the silver-haired man who smiled softly at her. As for where is Kakucho, he stood behind where Y/n is sitting.

"Pardon my intrusion but what exactly is going on here?" She asked as she eyed the man in the middle. "Do I know you?"

The man with scars on the lips was about to say something but the silver-haired male stopped him. "Majiro Sano, that's my name" He introduced himself. "The person on my left is Sanzu Haruchiyo, and that man on your left is Mochizuku Kanji. I'm sure you know the rest"

Y/n glanced at Kakucho disappointed. "More or less"

Once her gaze went back to Manjiro Sano aka Mikey, he spoke again. "To answer your question as to what's going on." Mikey paused. "I'm afraid I can't tell you any details, but I can however tell you that our job is dangerous"

She raised a brow. "Dangerous? How?" Then she raised her hand, holding the flash drive. "Does it have to do with whatever is in here?"

She noticed that Mikey's gaze shifted to look behind her, exactly where Kakucho stood, she can feel Kakucho tense up. Mikey looked back at her. "Yes, it does and it's really important. Please hand it over" It wasn't a request, it was a demand despite him saying please.

A sigh escaped her nose, she wasn't intimidated. She was holding something they needed and she was sure to use it to get what she wants. "Right..." She dangled the flash drive for them to see. "I have no problem handing this over, I don't have any use for it." She explained before clasping her hand around the device. "But, I need something from you. Answer my questions and I'll give this to you. Easy no?"

Oh, Y/n was like a spectacle, very entertaining indeed. Sanzu enjoyed her attitude and the act she's giving but he's sure that he'll enjoy shooting her more if Mikey ordered it.

But unfortunately for Sanzu, Mikey ordered nothing. In fact, Mikey was intrigued rather than annoyed.

Let's be real, Mikey doesn't get annoyed easily. Well, it depends on his mood. But right now, he didn't feel like killing someone so he decided to entertain the girl.

And plus he can't really kill Y/n unless he plans to rage war between Bonten and the whole military army of Japan.

"What do you want to know?" Mikey laid his back on his seat. "I'll answer your questions all night if you want"

It was a tease and she knows it, she wasn't backing down. "I'll take that offer then." She smiled. "But, do they really need to be here?" Y/n gestured to the other men in the room.

Three persons were the first to react; Sanzu, Takeomi, and Kakucho.

Sanzu didn't like leaving his king's side, weirdo.

Takeomi was afraid to leave Y/n alone with Mikey.

Kakucho was the same as Takeomi, he was afraid that Mikey will shoot her if she accidentally crosses the line.

The three didn't say why they reacted when Mikey questioned if they were against the idea. And so, Mikey then ordered them to leave them be.

Y/n saw Takeomi and Kakucho hesitate but they still left since they didn't want to disobey Mikey. Sanzu glared at her on his way out, she smiled at him to annoy him further.

She then faced Mikey. "So, Manjiro-san. Shall we begin?"

== i wonder how long Y/n will live, she's literally hanging by a thread ==
== lmao I wrote black hair instead of silver 👹 ==