A Sheep in Wolves Clothing

Fast forward a week and half later, her parents were in town, half her family had ruthlessly interrogated her poor boys, her father approved... barely, her mother was losing her shit over the fact her daughter was finally dating and it was two super hotties at that. Not to mention her two Uncles also approved (Kol was much easier to win over than Elijah), Cassandra had drawn Yue like a French girl (at his insistence after learning she could draw), had designed several different traditional Chinese modern mixed outfits for them both as well as Skip and Griffin, had become like a sister to Skip who she bonded with over Disney movies and anime (the second of which she introduced him to), and Griffin had become like an older brother to her and had begun teaching her army combat and gunmenship. There was also a lot of cuddling, movie binging, cute dinner dates with compelled wait staff and a lot of kissing with both her boys. By the time all this was over, it was time for the next phase of the plan; aka turning Eiji.

Originally she was going to leave him human and let him go on living a semi-normal life, but she didn't want to separate him and Ash like that. They had a relationship similar to the one between her and her boys, and she knew she would break into a million pieces if anyone took either of them away from her. So she revised her plan.

She decided to approach him after he had been shot in a vengeance play by one of Yut-lung's ex-men, though it was less likely a vengeance play and more likely that the guy was lashing out at the nearest vulnerable target due to being out of a job.

She waited until after Ash left to approach him. He was lying in his bed at the hospital, crying. She compelled Max and Ibe to ignore her presence and believe she was a doctor there to check on his condition.

"Why are you crying?" she asked, already knowing the reason why.

Eiji turned towards her, looking at her with blank eyes, "I... I can't tell you."

She smiled at him, "Is it because of Ash?", she asked, causing his eyes to widen.

He jolted up, wincing in pain as he did so. "How do you know that?! Who are you?!"

She sat down at the foot of the hospital bed, "I know a lot of things, Eiji Okamura. I know that you hate feeling weak, and I know you want to see Ash again, correct?"

He looked at her suspiciously, "Yeah", he stuttered out.

She let her face fall into a softer expression at this, "I'm not trying to hurt you, Eiji. I only want to help."

She scooted closer to him. "I am something... not quite human. Something you most likely won't believe unless I show you first hand." she held her hand out to him, and he took it with slight hesitation.

She proceeded to pick him up bridal style and carry him up to the roof with hybrid speed, surprisingly passing no one in the process.

When they stopped, she looked down to see Eiji's shocked and slightly distressed expression.

"H-how..."

She gave him a toothy grin, "I'm what you would most likely refer to as a vampire, and no, I do not want to drink your blood. Quite the opposite, really."

He blinked, "You... want me to drink your blood?"

She continued smiling, "Yes, and after that I'm going to give you a choice. Drink my blood, be healed of your wounds and go back to Japan, or drink my blood, ask me to turn you, become a vampire and come with me, a few other familiar faces and hopefully Ash back to New Orleans to live away from all of this."

He furrowed his brow, "How is that even a question?"

Her grin became wider if possible, "Now that's what I like to hear! As a vampire you will never age, be able to mind control people and have the kind of speed I have among other qualities and drawbacks."

"Now that that's settled, how do you turn someone?"

Her grin fell a bit, "Well, that's the tricky part. You see, to become a vampire you have to die with vampire blood in your system, and after that you have to consume human blood within 24 hours or you'll go back to being a corpse."

He turned a bit pale at that, "Can you... can you try to make it quick?"

She gave him a small smile, "Snapping your neck is probably the quickest and least painful way to do this. Is that alright with you?"

He nodded, and with that she bit her wrist.

"Drink, it will heal in a few minutes so don't worry about me. You have to drink at least a pint of blood to turn, so drink at least ten large gulps, okay?"

He nodded again and took her wrist into his mouth, drinking furiously. He seemed to be enjoying the blood as much as Yut-lung and Shorter if the (admittingly cute) sounds he was making were anything to go by (oh God did he just mewl? Dear sweet lord of the heavens above her heart does not feel like it should).

After he finished drinking, he nodded to her and with that she snapped his neck.

Cassandra carried him back down to the lobby, alarming Ibe and Max as they passed them with how his neck was dangling at an angle it shouldn't be dangling at and causing her to compel them again into thinking they saw nothing. She carried him into the waiting car and had the driver take them back to the penthouse.

As she cradled his body to her chest, she began to feel the beginnings of several now familiar emotions. Cassandra sighed, she hoped that if she was feeling what she thinks she's feeling, that Yue won't be too resentful. One can only hope.