Down with the Bloody Red Queen

Seeing the rose bush hurtling at her, Cassandra sped out of the way and dodged the oncoming projectile. Riddle, who now seemed to be preoccupied with throwing rose bushes at other students, cackled as the plants went crashing into the screaming and panicking masses. The redhead grit her teeth.

"Okay, what the flying fuck is happening?! Why does Riddle look like a gothic drag queen and why in the name of the psychopaths this school was founded for does he look better than me?!", Yue shouted as his ponytail whipped in the wind, his British accent making a rare appearance, managing to look indignant despite the circumstances. He, Ash, Ace and Deuce had managed to get separated from the others in the chaos and were now trying to figure out what the hell was going on. The feminine boy gagged as hair got caught in his mouth and tried to free it. Ash, seemingly not too bothered, laughed at him.

"You're British-Hong Kong is showing, Yue!", he yelled out, struggling to be heard over all the noise despite the fact the two were standing side by side. Yue glared at him.

"You think I care?!", he yelled back, and Ace looked at them both in disbelief.

"Riddle just turned into a demon from hell and that's what you choose to focus on?!", the redheaded boy shouted, gesturing to the rampaging second year. Ash crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"You seem to forget who we are!", he yelled back over the chaos. Deuce blinked at him from his place beside Ace.

"And what would that be?!", he asked frantically as they all ducked down to avoid an oncoming rose bush, hands clasped over their heads.

"We're supernatural detectives, dumbass! We're used to fighting weird shit we know nothing about and winning! So stop gawking, use that magic of yours, and help Cass stop Riddle! Yue, stay with them! I'll evacuate the civilians!", Ash yelled, giving out orders left and right. Yue nodded and grabbed both boys by their hands as Ash ran off to herd students back to the main campus.

"Come on!", he yelled, dragging them along behind him. Both boys were disoriented by the fast movements and let out yelps as they were pulled. Running through the carnage, the three tracked down Cassandra as the others and came to stand beside them.

"Okay, what the hell is happening?!", Trey yelled in a frightened voice as he held his hat down, watching as his childhood friend went on a literal warpath. Cassandra came to stand in front of the group against the violent winds.

"It seems my worst fear has come to pass. Riddle has gone into a frenzied, magic-fueled state of rage and hate, attacking all those who stand in his path. We need to stop him before he seriously hurts himself or others!", the golden eyed girl explained. Deuce looked at her in bewilderment.

"So you mean Riddle's gone into magical berserker mode?!", the ex-delinquent questioned. Everyone ducked down slightly to avoid an oncoming rose bush, and once they stood back up, Cassandra answered him.

"Essentially, yes!", she responded, wanting him to understand the severity of the situation in his own terms. It was Cater's turn to look confused.

"Wait, if this whole thing is fueled by magic, what happens when Riddle runs out of it?!", the third year questioned frantically. The grimace on Cassandra's face said everything.

"Fuck, I do not like and subscribe to this bullshit!", he hissed in an angry, frightened voice. Ignoring his bizarre choice of rhetoric, Cassandra began to take charge.

"We need to incapacitate him! To do that, I need to cut him with Excalibur, but I'll need a distraction! Quick, what are your Unique Magics?!", the redhead asked frantically. Trey gave her a strange look.