Breakfast Debates and Enter, the Two of Spades!

Cassandra woke up in an almost empty bed to the sound of a screaming Grim. Feeling her fur mama instincts kick in, she jolted out of bed and got ready to rip whatever was attacking her familiar to shreds... only to calm down when she saw that he was not being attacked, just frightened by Beetle and the ghostly trio.

"Beetle, Casper, Skel, leave Grim alone! You're scaring the poor baby.", she said as she picked Grim up from his place at the foot of the bed and held him in his usual baby cradle.

"Cassandra-they-I-G-G-G-GHOSTS!", Grim yelled out, screaming into Cassandra's purple 'Hex the Patriarchy' t-shirt.

Cassandra patted his head, "Yes Grim, they're ghosts. They're also our friends, and completely harmless. They will also never do anything like that again, right guys?", she told Grim in a reassuring tone before she turned to the ghosts and subtly threatened them.

Casper giggled, "We make no promises~", he said in a teasing tone, but Cassandra knew they would at least try to take it down a notch.

Skel then spoke up, "We came up here for a reason, you know! We helped those skull guys made you breakfast! Your friends went down stairs a little while ago to eat, and they said they didn't want to wake you. So, we decided to wake you up our way~"

Cassandra looked at them dryly, "How very thoughtful. Well, best not let their hard-... oh my God.", she trailed off in awe.

The room looked completely different from how it looked last night. Old, homely furniture had been replaced with two velvety red chairs and a loveseat, with legs made of dark wood. A small table sat in the middle of the circle they made, and it held a bronze bowl of dried herbs her Aunts had taught her were used to ward off negative energy. Scarves of various patterns hung from the ceiling in loops, similar to the way the Coven House ceiling was decorated. The walls were now painted maroon with gold fleur de lis patterned wallpaper. The floors were now a dark hardwood, and the mantle had been redone to be covered in a dark wood dyed with a rich lacquer. The curtains were red velvet as well, and her mirror had been redone to have a gold finish, and was similar to the dark mirror in design. The bureau was simple enough and not all that different from the original, it was just made of a darker shaded wood. She now had a boudoir with a golden vanity mirror, made of the same wood as everything else with a golden jewelry box bearing her family crest on top. She had a dark wooden work desk beside the bedroom door, with two red laptops, her phone, and another phone on top. Beside that there was a small book case that held her reassembled gothic horror collection. In the corner of the room beside the bookshelf, there was a sewing station complete with three mannequins, a machine and several bolts of beautiful, expensive and exotic looking fabric. There was a large TV hung on the wall above her bureau, and an easel with a blank canvas and an artist's wet dream worth of art supplies around it at the foot of her bed. And, oh God, there was the bed.

The bed was now a four post that spanned most of the room's width, with a few feet of space left on either side for two dark night stands with gold lamps. She had a canopy made of the same material as the curtains, tied to the four posts, and the duvet cover was a blood red that matched the sheets and pillows

In short, it was beautiful and Cassandra was very confused as to how in the hell Aetes and the others had managed to do this without waking up her or the others.

Grim seemed to share her sentiment because he soon began to vocalize his shock, "Woah! The room looks super fancy, nothing like the dump it was yesterday!", he exclaimed with wide eyes.

Cassandra nodded, "Yes, I must say I'm impressed. This is certainly a better job than any of us would have been able to do even with much more time. I'll have to thank those three when I get the chance."