Side Effects May Include

The once deathly quiet infirmary was now bursting with life as Cassandra and her Court hunkered down to spend the night in there with Riddle; apparently, all the amenities they had brought with them weren't just for her and her newest lover.

The nurse ghost flitted around the area, providing medical treatment to all the Heartslabyul students who had received minor injuries during the overblot. She didn't have much to do, however, as Cassandra's boys took care of a lot of the work, smiling all the while and cementing their places in the students' good graces.

"Now, I don't want to see either of you boys back here anytime soon, and if you do get hurt like this again, I'll come back up here and lecture you myself, got it George? Martin?", Yue commanded with his hands on his hips as he finished wrapping up two boys' minor cuts, somehow managing to look impeccable in his purple cheongsam (which he wore in favor of the school uniform, unlike the rest of the men in the Court, who couldn't be bothered to coordinate outfits that day. Lazy bastards) once more despite the literal hellscape he had just walked through. The two brown haired students, George and Martin, looked at eachother, smiled, and nodded as they turned back to face Yue.

"We promise to stay safe, Yue. Thanks for everything! We owe you one!", Martin called out as he and his friend waved at Yue and walked out the door, the both of them being the last injured students to leave. Yue smirked.

"I'll hold you to that! You boys take care now!", he called back, not completely joking. Ace and Deuce, who were chatting on one of the beds, watched them go as they tried to remember where they had heard those names before.

"Wasn't that the guy who you threatened to strangle with his own large intestine?", Ace asked with a raised eyebrow. Deuce's brow furrowed.

"I think it was his small intestine... ", the navy haired boy muttered to himself, recalling the night he and Ace booked it for their girlfriend's dorm. Ace hummed.

"You should probably apologize for that so he doesn't smother you in your sleep, since he, you know, sleeps in the same room as us?", the red eyed boy suggested. Deuce shrugged.

"Or we could move into Cassandra's dorm... ", the blue eyed boy trailed off, as he and his best friend slowly turned to look at said girl, who was cuddling with Riddle in his infirmary bed, her back facing them. The gray eyed boy glared at them from over their lover's shoulder.

"No, you're not doing that.", he said, shooting down the idea immediately. Cassandra laughed, and Riddle looked at her in confusion as he sat up. Cassandra followed suit.

"I really don't understand what you see in them.", the redheaded boy commented with a raised eyebrow. After Cassandra had nearly had her ear yanked off by Riddle, she had explained her kingship, relation to Hades, and soulmate situation to him. He had been left in a state of shock for about half an hour, but bounced back relatively quickly and was now just trying to spend as much time with the missing piece of his soul as possible. Vows of undying loyalty to his new sovereign could come after, right now he wanted sleep and cuddles. Cassandra grinned.

"I see a sweet and brave boy and a troublemaker with a heart of gold, and you'll see that too soon enough.", she said with a chuckle. Riddle shook his head but said nothing, before he perked up and began to look about.

"Where did Grim go? It's been strangely quiet this last hour or so.", the redheaded boy noted, having grown used to hearing Grim's voice in the last few hours due to his talkative nature, and Cassandra smiled warmly as she pointed her thumb in the direction of a bed in the corner. Riddle looked over at and saw the gentle rise and fall of two bodies under the covers, likely Grim and Skip, tired from the day's events.