𝟎𝟎

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

-: in which Amelia found her new friends at Hogwarts -:

• • •

𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟗𝟕𝟐

𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅𝐅, signaling that the train will go soon. Amelia told her parents her last goodbyes and stepped on the train with her brother.

Her brother went to meet his friends, leaving her alone to find a compartment. She looked through the first compartment showing a bunch of Slytherins. pass, she thought.

The second, third compartment,... after a solid five minutes, she finally found a normal compartment. There was a redhead, a dark-haired, and a dirty blonde. All were girls and they seemed nice.

Amelia took a deep breath to calm herself down a bit before opening the compartment. " Hi, can I sit here?" she asked nicely. the girls looked at each other and then nodded.

" Why haven't I seen you before?" the redhead asked. " Oh, I just moved here. Amelia Harrington,"

" You have a brother, right? Steve?" the blonde asked, looking a bit way too excited. " Yeah," Amelia beamed " And I'm not very proud of it," the girls laughed out loud.

"I'm Lily, Lily Evans," the redhead introduced. " Marlene Mckinnon," " Mary Macdonald,"

" Nice to meet you all," Amelia beamed, happy that she has made friends not even ten minutes on the train. " So, what school did you study before Hogwarts?"

" Beauxbatons, it didn't really fit me," Amelia shared. " You're French?" Lily asked.

"I'm half-half. my dad is British and my mum is French," Amelia replied "But don't ask me anything in French though, I'm not very good at it," The girls giggled, changing subjects.

After a while, someone knocked on their doors and opened them. " Hello dears, would you like something sweet to eat?" a lady asked. Steve had told her about this lady, it was the trolley witch, who goes around the train and sells treats.

" Can I have some pumpkin pasties, please?" Marlene stood up and walked toward the opening door, give the lady a few golden coins before receiving her pumpkin pasties, and sit down again.

" Can I have one chocolate frog?" Amelia asked nicely, standing up. The witch nodded as Amelia approached her.

Amelia noticed a boy approaching. He was about her age, tall, with brown messy hair with ocean blue eyes.

" Here you go, darling," the witch said, snapping Amelia out of her thoughts. Amelia smiled at the lady, taking the chocolate frog box from her. She took out the gold coins and gave them to the older witch.

" Hello ladies," Amelia looked up to see the boy she saw earlier now standing next to the trolley witch, giving them a smirk, which Lily found annoying, and letting out a groan. " You miss me, Lilypad?"

" Hello Potter, go away," Lily hissed, giving him a fake smile " Woah, don't be so irritated,"

The lady ignored the fact that they were fighting, asking the boy named Potter if he wanted anything. " No thank you" the boy spoke politely but in a small, quiet voice.

maybe he's not that bad Amelia thought as no one heard that but the trolley witch and her. The trolley witch shrugged and went away.

The boy seemed to just realize Amelia was there, nearly invisible to the group, listening to their conversation. " Hello darling, what's your name?" he asked, making Amelia a bit nervous at the nickname - darling.

"Amelia," she awkwardly replied, the boy raised his eye- browns, that was when Amelia realized that she hadn't said her last name "Harrington, Amelia Harrington," she continued, giving him an embarrassing smile, which he gave back an identical first smirk that he gave Lily just a few minutes ago.

" Harrington," he whispered under his breathe slowly " Steve Harrington," I guess Steve is really as popular as he said he is at Hogwarts she thought

" Oh! you're Harrington's famous sister!" he concluded. " No shit, Sherlock" The girl gave him a fake smile before she backed away from the door and shut it closed with a loud ' thump!'

" Looks like he got eyes on you, Amy," Marlene teased. Amelia smiled at the name but then thought about the sentence again

"Oh, yeah? Ya think?" Amelia sarcastically said, leaning back, taking her chocolate frog out of the box, and taking a bite.

" Definitely" Mary commented, nodding in agreement.

Meanwhile, James and his friends were also rambling about the new girl. " She sounds so hot," Sirius Black shared his thoughts, looking up to the ceiling dreamily.

James nudged him, making a disgusted face, but he knew that he has to get Amelia Harrington.

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀

𝗔/𝗡: 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀. 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 <𝟯

[ 𝟴𝟮𝟱 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 ]