𝟎𝟒. home

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 through the winter weather around the Hogwarts' ground, on her way to the Black Lake as the Marauders, told her to. Amelia loves winter, she loves how it was always cool, never hot, though the cold could be a little bit intense sometimes. 

When she arrived at the Black Lake, she was met by the weird sight of the boys skating on the thin ice of the Black Lake. Remus was by the tree nearby and seemed to be doing his essay. Sirius had his leather jacket and his scarf on. Meanwhile, James only has his black coat on. Amelia frowned at the sight of that. James can get sick very easily, but he never admits so.

" Hey!" Sirius immediately loudly screamed as he saw her, waving like an idiot from afar, a smile printing on his face. 

When she was by the side of the lake, the boys skated smoothly toward her. " Hey" she greeted, putting her hands in her puffer jacket to avoid the cold. Peter waved back behind James, which she smiled at in return.

" Your skate boots are over there-" 

" No, no, no. I don't skate"

" WHAT? But I just taught you last winter!" James exclaimed, his hands on both sides of his cold face, the winter making his face like he was blushing. His fingers were visibly freezing as his fingertips were red. " Yeah, but I don't see why it's a needed skill," She said as she took off her scarf and put it around James's neck. 

He immediately started to unwrap the scarf, but Amelia grabbed his wrist and gave him a stern look, making the boy sigh. " I'd take your gloves too but your hands are too small" He grabbed the girl's hand and put it against his teasingly.

Amelia rolled her eyes and took her hand back, walking away from James, but then was called back, which she quickly turned back around to. " Take your boots, I'll teach you again"

James didn't even let her respond, turning his heels away from her to stroll by the other boys' side, giving her a puppy look before turning around. 

Gosh, he's going to be the death of her. Who could ever resist his puppy eyes? She groaned as she sat down on the cold layer of snow on the ground, taking out a beige pair of boots from James's bag, before going to the side of the lake again. 

She struggled as she tried to put on the boots, and that was when she felt someone approaching her. She could smell that cologne from a mile away. No other than James Potter.

He knelt down in front of the girl as he also tried to put on the boots for her, then stood up and held out a hand for her to grab to stand up. She gripped James's hand tightly before he pulled her up. She stumbled as she tried to balance herself on the ice. 

She felt James's cold hand on her waist, whilst her thick layers of clothes. " Gosh, your hands are freezing!" She gasped, looking at him to meet a grin. " You? Caring about me?" 

"  You wish" She rolled her eyes, making James chuckle from behind her neck, she could feel the cold air against her skin at their closeness. They began to stroll down the ice of the lake, Amelia gripping James's hand on her waist tightly, the other one also grabbing James's other hand to balance herself. " I swear to god, if I fall, you're dead" the girl glared at the boy, making him grin the James Potter grin. 

" You won't I promise!" 

After a solid five minutes of Amelia gripping the life out of James's hand and of her mumbling curses under her breath, she was able to skate on her own, though she still was grabbing James's hand as he skated with her, in case she falls.

" See? It's easy" 

" How do I stop?" There was a silence between them. " What?" " James..." Amelia gave James a look.

And before she knew it, the both of them were on the ground by the lake. She felt James crushing her as he was on top of her. 

They both laughed aloud, James crawling off the girl so she wouldn't be crushed dead underneath him, keeping himself up by the elbow as the girl kept giggling.

She looked beautiful under the Winter weather. Her giggle made his stomach want to do a backflip, the tingling feeling growing inside him as he stared at the girl.

" Hey lovebirds! Do you want to miss dinner or what?"

Amelia and James turned back to glare at the other boys but get up nonetheless, taking off their boots.

" Are we still doing the party, Mr. Marauder?" their fellow housemate, Ben Brown asked.

" Hell yeah," Sirius laughed, looking at Ben as if he was dumb. " We're still doing that stupid party?" Amelia groaned which Sirius ignored.

" We could use some help, ya know" James suggested.

Ben Brown was their party planner for years. Of course, they did almost everything on their own but setting up the whole common room was too much for the four of them even with Amelia's help. So when Ben suggested helping, they immediately said yes.

"Sure! Uh- one problem though - will the party theme still be the same?"

Sirius and James looked at each other and then nodded. "Yeah, but spice things up a bit" Peter chimed in, mumbling through his dessert.

" More alcohol? Drugs-" Ben listed out. " I could use some drugs" Remus cut him off.

"No, I don't- Yeah, whatever, just don't do the drug part"

" Noted"