𝟎𝟗. surprise!

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒, 𝐏𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐒 was sitting together during dinner, talking about Sirius's surprised party.

" Okay, so we got a birthday cake, balloons, drinks, food," Amelia scribbled on her notebook " What else?" She didn't look up from her notes.

" Confetti?" Peter peeped" Confetti it is" Amelia nodded, writing ' Confetti' down. " hurry guys, Sirius could be here any moment soon,"

" Karaoke?"

" What?" the three pure-bloods said in unison and looked at Remus " Karaoke," Remus repeated " Come on! You guys did thisbbefore. At James house?"

" Oh! The singing machine?" James guessed and Remus nodded in return " But where do we buy it though? I don't think there's any in Hogsmeade,"

"I can ask my parents to buy on," James suggested, smirking "Don't bring your parents into this, James," Amelia gave him a look, " I know you're rich and all but just- don't,"

James just kept smirking. Amelia noticed his gaze moved to her notebook. She went to grab it but he was a millisecond faster than her.

" hey!" the girl exclaimed. James put it above his head, trying to keep it away from her. Peter and Remus looked at the two of them in amusement as they fight for the notebook.

" sup,' guys" "Hi ya" Amelia greeted, peeling herself from James. Sirius smirked knowingly at James, to which he returned, raising his eyebrows.

" What are you lot doing?" Sirius went to grab the notebook from James's grip, but Amelia put her hands over James', protecting it from Sirius. " Is it for my birthday?" Sirius questioned, sitting down.

The girl grinned " Maybe," she said slowly " But hush, it's a secret" her hand went to ruffle his hair, and Sirius dodged away, fixing his hair - his most prized possession - with his fingers.

" It's great to have you back, Amy" Peter smiled

Sirius's party was all done. James did end up asking his wealthy parents to buy the karaoke machine, despite Amelia's complaints. Though it did take them some time to find it. red and black decorations were everywhere - Sirius's favorite colors - there was also black and silver confetti as Peter suggested.

"Okay, so we already have karaoke..." Amelia listed out a bunch and Peter ticked them off from their notes.

"We don't have the cake yet?" the boy asked, Amelia looked around to check again.

" Oi, Remus!" the girl called. the boy ran up to her immediately "What's wrong?"

" Where's the cake?"