𝟎𝟓. party

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

❞ 𝐈𝐓❜𝐒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓❞ Amelia let out as she took a final look at the room they just set up. " I don't care what the other thinks but she looks gorgeous," Ben laughed to himself as he sat on the couch.

"Hey y'all," Sirius yelled as he kicked the door opened with his leg, both of his hands holding heavy bags.

"Hey, what's that?" Amelia asked, referring to the bags. " Just some more decorations, and...." he trailed off, dipping his hands into the bag, as he tried to find something while Ben and Amelia looked at him weirdly "Confetti!" he exclaimed, holding up two paper canons.

" Wow, I didn't know that you could be so smart, Black," the girl smiled as she approached the boy, snatching the canon from the raven-haired boy.

" I'm always smart," Sirius then looked at Ben for confirmation. "Huh? Oh yep! Very smart," he held out a awkward thumbs-up.

"See?" Sirius looked at the girl teasingly. " Sure" she longed the 'e' to mock the boy.

"Hey," James said cheerly as he walked into the room, with Remus following behind him, saying hellos to other people that were also there to help them with the party but were leaving.

" Oi, Potter," he snapped his head towards the voice immediately " Did you remember to bring my Candy Quills?" the girl asked.

"Yep!" He assured the girl, setting the bag on the table before grabbing the Quills out of his hoddie's pockets.

" Thank you, Jamie," she smiled happily before pressing a quick kiss on his cheek before plopping down to the couch beside Ben, immediately opening the package.

James' cheek heated as he stared at the girl, mouth gaping.

" Close your mouth, Prongs, or you'll catch flies," Sirius sassed as Remus chuckled.

"Shut it,"

" Are you ready, Lily?" Amelia opened the bathroom door, only to see lily trying to fix her hair. " No! My hair looks like a mess, can you believe this?!"

It was quite the opposite. Lily was wearing a red strapless dress, with reddish make-up that matched her flaming red hair, which they did together earlier. And Amelia was wearing a white sun dress.

Amelia shook her head, taking the brush out of Lily's hand, making the redhead look at her " You look perfectly fine, Lily. you look hot as fuck," Lily grinned thankfully at that.