𝟎𝟏. summer and letters

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘

"𝐍𝐎, 𝐍𝐎, 𝐍𝐎, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄" Steve Harrington argued. 

Steve and Amelia Harrington had been arguing since the moment she announced that she was going to James'. Her mother - Nicole - agreed of course since she was friends with the Potters, but Steve didn't seem to agree. 

Steve didn't like the idea of James and Amelia together - or anyone with Amelia. He claimed that she was still young - though she was already 15.

" Why not? I already fucking agreed and I can't just not come the next morning" the brunette girl said for the hundredth time of that morning. 

Despite the fact that he was already late for work, Steve went on listing reasons why his little sister shouldn't go to her best friends' house. 

" Sirius's going to be there. Plus he's sick! Remus and Peter are going to be there in the next few days too" Amelia groaned, as she cut her brother off. 

" You two stop it!" Nicole yelled at the siblings, silencing them " I already sent the Potters a letter to confirm and like I said, I already agree. So you can argue as much as you want to, Steve but it's not going to change anything" she said, not looking for her pancakes she was making for her and Amelia.

 So you can argue as much as you want to, Steve but it's not going to change anything" she said, not looking for her pancakes she was making for her and Amelia

WINONA RYDER as NICOLE HARRINGTON

Amelia smirked at the boy, and Steve glared at her in return. Then taking his leather jacket before leaving for work at the ministry. " Love you, mum. Bye, Amy" 

Amelia helped her mother set the pancakes on the plates and put them on the table as her mother take out the forks. 

They both sat down, opposite each other. " What?" Amelia asked as she noticed her look that her mother was giving her.