𝟎𝟔. feelings

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫

𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀❜𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, shifting on the couch uncomfortably. Lily and Mary had left to fix their make-up. and Marlene probably was hooking up with some guy. She found herself standing up to find the boys.

She walked by Peter, who was already passing out on the couch, with Remus on his side, nose stuck in a book as Peter was leaning on his shoulder. She walked towards them " Hey, what's up?"

" Hey,"

" You look tired," Amelia frowned, noticing his tired look. Dark circles under his eye bags are visible, he looked like he was forcing his eyes to be opened, an exhausting look printed on his face, his shoulders were slumped down. She knew he was rather an introvert but he normally wasn't this quiet. At other parties, he would probably walk around, asking everyone if they are enjoying the party or getting drunk with James.

" No, i- i'm alright," Remus spluttered, giving her a tight smile.

Amelia stared blankly at him for a second before realizing that the full moon was next week, as he never felt comfortable about talking about his condition, she thought it would be weird to bring it up to him.

" Okay," she sighed " Have you seen James or Sirius?"

" Not really," he peaked over her shoulders to look around, " I think I last saw James by the fireplace, flirting with his fan or something," she nodded at that, thank youing Remus before turning her heels.

She made her way towards the fireplace to see James, indeed, was flirting with a bunch of girls, at least five of them.

He chuckled at one of the girls' jokes. She could hear his laugh from a mile away. He looked beautiful. His hair fell effortlessly on his forehead in a glistening wave, his face glowed under the moonlight. His smile spreads widely on his face which made her heart warm up, which she chose to ignore.

But then again, why does she feel like this? Why? When he wasn't hers. She had a lot of friends in her life. But James was different.

She and James were only friends for three years, but she felt like she had known him for her whole life. They know everything about each other.

But no matter how close they were, there was no way she was in love with him. Right? Sure, they do flirt sometimes, but there was no way she would be in love with James Potter.

Yes... Maybe she had a crush on him before. She convinced herself that she wasnt 'in love' with him. She just shrugged it off and told herself it was just a small crush. After all, she was just thirteen at the time.

But how his laugh made her heart warm up or how whenever she was around him, all her feelings went away.

Then she realized the scene before her, how the blondie by his side was clutching onto his arm, the other giving him these 'fuck me' eyes as if it was printed on her forehead. The sight before her slowly made her eyes sting