Intoduction

(3/31/2022 note: For some reason after taking a look through the app, the pictures aren't showing up on the app version

(3/31/2022 note: For some reason after taking a look through the app, the pictures aren't showing up on the app version. Maybe it's because I'm doing it on the website and not the app? So, I am going to have to put them twice so that it can be seen on the Wattpad app. Sorry about that)

Hello everyone. As stated in the title this will be a series of oneshots that I have decided to do. I decided to write these oneshots because after I had finished Lostbelt 5 Olympus, let's just say that the ending scenes really hit me hard for some reason. It motivated me to actually want to write a story like this to give happy endings to the lostbelts characters. There will be SPOILERS (because it would be too much of a hassle to work around it) if you have not gotten to this part of the story yet or if you have not gotten far in the game. So, if you don't want to be spoiled then this story might not be for you, but if you don't care then by all means go ahead and read.

Before I forget since I forgot to put it in the summary: DO NOT USE OR COPY MY WORK WITHOUT PERMISSION. If I grant permission be sure to credit me.

As this is my first story, I will make it clear again in case the summary didn't.

I will NOT take requests unless I specifically ask for them (though that might not happen because the requests will probably be for a major character like Gilgamesh or Emiya (archer) and my knowledge is mostly based on FGO). One reason is that I need to test how well I understand these characters and how well my writing skills are, and another is that if I take requests I might get overloaded and might not be able to finish them. I will try to do both male and female readers, but being a guy myself I might mess up a bit when making female reader x stories, so apologies in advance if that happens.

The purpose of these oneshots is to, mainly, give love to the minor characters like NPCs, since most likely they will be forgotten (or there won't be many stories with them in it) in anticipation for the next event/lostbelt. Of course, I will also write oneshots for other characters, but that will be when I want to not because I was asked to. Just a warning though, having just finished the most recent lostbelt a good amount of my oneshots will be with Macarios and Adele, npcs that played a major role in bringing down Olympus. Bear in mind that just because it says 'x reader' it does not mean that it will be romance only, it will also be platonic since some of these characters are too young to have that kind of a relationship, unless I aged them up to be the reader/master age. Other reason is that I want to write the readers having a strong or familial bond with the characters, not just romance bonds.

Updates will be random, though while I do hope to create a consistent schedule, making stories and having the time while dealing with real life problems will make it less likely to happen the way I want it to. Sorry for the long introduction and I hope you enjoy reading this!