Unity, Duty, Destiny | Part 2

Fate x Male Reader x Bionicle (Feat crossovers)

(M/N) = Male Name

These next two can be considered optional

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

"..." = Speech

'...' = Thoughts

"..." = Bold text or Tiamat

Warning!

Unintentionally long, some swearing, a bit of sexual content.

Hope you enjoy!

"You, how, HOW?" Aphrodite screeched as she stared at Beast II cold, unflinching eyes as they stared down the Love goddess as if she was an insignificant speck of dust. "How are you able to summon one of the Seven Evil of Humanity!?"

This could not be happening! This cannot be happening! How can they be losing!? After all the precautionary measures they had taken, they were still on the losing side?

"NO!"

"I will not let that happen!"

She roared in anger as she started charging her weapons, she will not accept defeat at the hands of these accursed humans and traitors!

The Guda twins shivered not from the Goddess imminent attack, but by Tiamat presence. They remember the hard-fought battles they had against her, and that they barely won by the skin of their teeth.

Adele and Macarios shivered clinging onto (M/N) as they stared in fear of the goddess retribution.

"Do not worry"

(M/N) calmly rang out, showing no fear at Aphrodite wrath.

"We will not lose."

"Such arrogance!" Aphrodite cackled, "Well then, let's see how confident you are with this!"

With that said she launched an all-out attack on the group causing everyone but (M/N) to close their eyes at the oncoming attack.

BOOM!

Was the sound that could be heard as the attacks hit, but strangely there was no pain?

Opening their eyes, the four could see the shield blocking the attacks once again.

"WHAT!?"

"Hmph! You truly are as arrogant as Ignika says" Tahu Nuva scoffed as he blocked the attacks with the Hau Nuva (Great Mask of Shielding) standing next to (M/N).

'When did he get here?!' Aphrodite thought to herself, he should have been too far to do anything!

(Of course, she does not know of the Toa's abilities, especially the Toa Nuva. One being that they possess items known as the Kanohi masks of power, that they can switch between masks when needed)