Unity, Duty, Destiny | Part 7

Made the chapter longer than what I intended too

Made the chapter longer than what I intended too. Well, better than what I was expecting, oh and be aware of some cursing.

And like Patchy always say when something unexpected happens.

Enjoy!

-Location: Atlas-

Clang! Clash! Boom!

Were the sounds of swords clashing and explosions erupting everywhere.

"Damn it!" Tahu cursed, as he swiftly unleashed a series of sword strikes against the Crypter.

(Kirschtaria Wodime, Jewel of the Clocktower, Leader of the Crypters, the only smart guy in the group

(Kirschtaria Wodime, Jewel of the Clocktower, Leader of the Crypters, the only smart guy in the group. Doesn't underestimate us and takes us head on. All in all, a pretty much a chill guy that can be the silly older brother type.)

Wodime responding in kind, using his cane to counterattack the Toa Nuva of Fire sword dance.

(If you're wondering why he is able to keep up, it is because he is in his Lostbelt and that gives him a tremendous boost. Considering that he defeated Zeus with his meteor attack, regardless if Zeus was overconfident in his victory, he's a harder challenge then even the Greek Pantheon, besides Chaos, was)

"I knew this wasn't going to be easy but come on!" Musashi complained, as she tried to sneak a pincer attack with Lewa Nuva.

Only for Wodime to speedily dodge the attack. Nearly causing the two to almost hit each other.

Bam! Clang!

Using the Mask of Speed, Pohatu engage the Crypter in a one-on-one fight. His hands and feet against his magic and cane.

"Mmph!" Wodime grunted, as he used his magic to enhance his body condition. His weapon barely reflecting the Toa Nuva of Stone powerful assault.

"I must admit, this is probably one of the most fun battles I've ever had!" Pohatu complimented the human.