Unity, Duty, Destiny | Part 6

Boom, Crash, Crackle

Was the sound of Zeus lightning bolts crashing all over the city and the temple. Violent winds picking up, as the very world seemed to tremble at the great powers that had gathered.

"Now then." Mata Nui voice broke the silence, "I believe the time has come."

Raising one hand, energy began building up.

"To finish you and put an end to this dream that never was!"

With that said, a burst of power exploded from his hand and struck head on against Zeus.

"URGH!?" The mechanical God shouted as his defenses were easily pierced through, despite his power ups, and left some visible damage to his Aletheia form.

Taking this opportunity, Ares swung his sword down on him. Knocking him from the sky and into the temple ground.

"Mmph!" Was the God of the Sky response.

Hovering, he slowly regained his bearings as he started to float.

"Accept your fate, those who would defy the Gods."

He robotically spoke,

"For that is the inevitable end you will all meet."

Clang!

Slam!

"Ahhh!!" Zeus screamed, as he was brutally slammed back into the ground by Akamai Nuva molten fists.

"We would never surrender to a tyrant like you!" The Spirit of Valor shouted.

"Not when there are people counting on us!"

"Indeed," Wairuha Nuva spoke. "To submit and accept our so-called fate by your decree would be nothing more than an insult to the Toa who have fought against impossible odds and triumphed."

"We who embody the virtues of Wisdom and Valor will never kneel to a God who has lost his way."

The Spirit of Wisdom coolly stated, as the wind began picking up and the storms started to become more violent.

"What are you doing!?" Zeus asked, fear in his voice as he realized that his mighty thunderbolts were spiraling out of control.

"We, the Toa Kaita Nuva, are a manifestation of the Unity of the Toa that become us." Wairuha Nuva stated. "As such, the power to call upon the storms is within our domain!"

"Witness as your storms rampage out of your control!"

"That is impossible!" Zeus denied, "I am Zeus, the Almighty God of the Sky! All of the sky wonders are mine to use!"

Swing, SLAM!

"ARRGGGHHH!" Zeus screamed in pain as Heracles bashed his sword into the Lostbelt version of his father head.

"GGRRRAAHHH!!!" Heracles roared, fed up with this arrogant version of his father. With a speed that you would not normally find in a Berserker class servant. He unleashed and full-on assault on Zeus.

"AAAHHHH!" Zeus screamed as his son from Proper Human History inflicted a world of hurt on him. Ares joining in slamming his massive sword into Zeus helmet. Causing a massive crack to appear.

Takanuva then leapt up and jabbed his Staff of Light into Zeus eye.

"ENOUGH!" He roared, sending a shockwave knocking everyone back as he flew straight up into the sky.

"I refuse to lose to beings inferior to the Gods!" He bellowed, before resuming his stoic appearance, "Now prepare to –"

"LLLLAAAAAAAAAA!!!"