A New Life| Adele & Macarios x Male Reader part 3

(H/C) = Hair Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

(M/N) = Male Name

(L/N) = Last Name

There was a quiet and peaceful air in Novum Chaldea, as few people were milling around, while staff members were getting ready for the day. But, since this is Chaldea we're talking, something was bound to go wrong.

"BAM!" "BANG!" "CRASH!"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh, don't be like that!" "Let Onee-san give you a big hug!"

"Burn in hell you crazy saint!"

Were the voices of Jeanne Alter/Jalter (Berserker version) and Jeanne D'Arc (Archer version) as they ran through the halls (Jalter running from her crazy self-proclaimed so-called 'Big Sister'). Blasts of powers rocked the area they were in as Jalter desperately tried to escape the (in her mind) deranged saint.

...Welp, there goes that. Looks like it's time to start the day.

"Mmhm," came the drowsy response of a certain (H/C) hair teen as he opened and began rubbing his (E/C) eyes. "Man, those two sure know how to start the day off."

In the beginning, it was quite a shock at how the heroic spirits acted, and the mayhem that followed regardless of what time it was in. Couldn't even walk to the bathroom without some form of insanity about to erupt in the blink of an eye (Made worse considering that some of these spirits also had mortal enemies that could be summoned from the Throne of Heroes, and rivalry that was the worst).

Eventually, the shock went away and did not cause the newbies to have a heart attack at a sudden explosion occurring.

Sighing, he proceeded to get up only to blink when he felt extra weight on him, holding him down.

'Huh?' Was the teen's response, before he looked to his sides and found the cause(s).

(Sort of like that, but obviously on a bed. Or if you prefer on the ground, your choice)

Revealing Adele and Macarios sleeping on his sides, holding on to him.