Author Notes - about updates

Hello to everybody who took the time to read this book. Lightcero here with an announcement about updates to this book. I meant to publish this yesterday along with the new chapter, but I was exhausted from work, so I left it for today.

Starting today, updates will most likely be slower and I do not have a schedule to make chapters at the moment. The main reason for this is because when I started this book last week, I was actually on my University Spring Break. As such, I had free time and of course that was when I completed the Olympus Lostbelt  and that motivated me to make this book. Of course, now I'm back in school and add my job to it, my time will be more or less limited.

Another reason is that writing this book helped me to overcome that painful ending to the Lostbelt (if you've seen certain recurring characters in the majority of my chapters thus far, then you know who I am talking about), so it's becoming a little bit more difficult to think of scenarios to write. I'm not quitting, I just need to see how I should proceed. Especially since I want to write chapters involving the other characters from the previous Lostbelts.

I'll probably also update when there are events happening as well. And I'm debating doing crossovers as well (Though whether or not that should be in a different book is another debate).

And if you guys don't mind, leave a comment and let me know if the stories are good and if you have any advice if I should change something.

Note within a note: I didn't realize that Taiga last name was actually Fujimura not Fujimaru (which is Ritsuka (FGO) last name). Not until I was looking for another picture of her. Considering how similar they are, no wonder I didn't notice before.

That's all I needed to say, and next chapter will be out shortly.

Have a nice day/night.

-Lightcero