Unity, Duty, Destiny | Part 3

Wound up making this too long again and only the flashback part is in this chapter

-Flashback starts-

The Olympiamachia War

Hack, Cough

Was the sound of a male coughing out blood as he lies on a field of corpses of his comrades. His life slowly fading from his wounds.

"Big brother!"

Came the shouts of a male and female as they rushed to the older male side.

"Come on we got you!"

"We need to get out of here!"

"Cough, N-No, I'll only slow us down, you two need to leave me and get out of here.

Was the male's weak response.

"No, we can't leave you"

"It isn't fair!"

"Adele!" "Macarios!" Said two stiffened at his voice "Listen to me! You two need to get out of here now!"

"B-but – No BUTS!" He interrupted them "As powerful and Omnipotent as Lord Zeus is not even, when it concerns humans, he knows who's against him."

"If we want to bring down the Gods and be free of this stagnant world someone needs to be there to even begin plotting their downfall. I have kept you two hidden in this war so they would not realize you have also been fighting."

"We know that (M/N) but..." Macarios trailed off unsure.

"We can't just leave you!" Adele cried.

(M/N) scowled as his siblings' stubbornness

"When our parents died at the hands of the Dioscuri twins, I swore that I would keep you two safe!"

"As your older brother, your safety means more to me then this accursed war!"

So, please listen to your older brother for the last time and leave!"

"...Okay" Macarios bowed his head and grabbed his twin sister as they ran.