A New Life| Adele & Macarios x Male Reader part 2

Forgot to put this before the first chapter

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(S/C) = Skin Color

Just a heads up, for the reader's name I might change it from (Y/N) to either (M/N) or (F/N) for my oneshots. In case people want to use a different name for the reader.

(Y/N) = Your Name

(M/N) = Male Name

(F/N) = Female Name

(L/N) = Last Name

(F/D) = Favorite Drink

(F/F) = Favorite Food

"Talk" = speaking out loud

'Thoughts' = internal thoughts

Bold = text

"Disappear!"

A wave of flames struck the enemy monsters incinerating the remaining opposing forces into ashes.

"All right, great work everybody!" came the voice of Humanity last master Ritsuka Fujimaru, praising everybody for their efforts in dealing with this anomaly. "That's another minor singularity down!"

"Agreed Senpai!" came the voice of his trusted companion Mash Kyrielight.

"Hmph!" came the response of a certain golden king, "these mongrels were hardly worthy of using my treasures against." Before receiving a light smack on the head.

"Come now, Gil" came the calm response of Enkidu, who had smacked him. "I find it rather nice to stretch my legs every now and then, even if the opponents pale in comparison to our powers. Wouldn't you agree to letting loose every once and while old friend?"

Grumbling Gilgamesh conceded that his dear friend had a point, besides he knew the main reason for these recent rayshifts and battles. Turning his gaze to the subjects at hand, he could see (Y/N) conversing with Skadi, the twins (as he came to call Adele & Macarios), and master. "I suppose you do have a point." 

It was quite a shock to everyone that the human male was able to fight alongside the servants in battle with the twins providing support with their magics. What was even more shocking was that the King of Heroes himself had a level of respect for Y/N, not even calling him a mongrel which was saying something considering that only Enkidu and Ritsuka had his complete respect (I think, I don't know if there's anyone else in Chaldea he respects except for perhaps Ozymandias and remember this is based on FGO). This in turn is why he called Adele and Macarios the twins (since Y/N was rather protective of them and more or less adopted them).

"That's the spirit!"

"All right everybody, Ritsuka shouted, let's head back to Chaldea."

"Right!" "Fine" "Okay"

Ritsuka POV

Hard to believe that a month has passed since Olympus and the arrival of the Foreign God AKA Beast VII. I'm still having a hard time processing the fact that the Alien God was using the former director Olga Marie body as its vessel, but I think the most shocking part of it all was Adele and Macarios miraculous survival and our new ally Y/N. As I settle into my bed waiting for when it was dinner, my mind began drifting back to when they appeared in the Wandering Seas shortly after I saw the video Macarios had secretly taped.

Flashback (end pov)

"Ritsuka! Wake up it's an emergency!!" "Ritsu- BAM! Was all that could be heard as the unexpected intruder was blasted out of the room and into the wall.