A New Life| Adele & Macarios x Male Reader

Note: Any art shown here is NOT mine (credit to those that did make them though)

Over.

It was finally over. The tree of emptiness was destroyed and with it the imminent disappearance of the Olympus lostbelt began. And yet, despite that this is what they had wanted, what they had craved for over 10,000 years the Olympian twins, Adele and Macarios, could not help but smile with happiness and sadness. Despite their wishes for the end of their lostbelt, the fact remains that in this collapsing shrine of the gods their true wishes will never be granted.

"I just wanted to see what you would look like all grown up," Macarios said tears falling from his face. Adele simply smiled as tears too rolled down her face, "I know brother, for it was my wish to see you grown up as well. To experience the joy of getting old, having families."

"I wish we could have gone with them, to see what lied beyond this place."

Adele simply nodded to her brother words, silently agreeing that it would have been nice to journey beyond the stars and into the great unknown. But they both knew that it was not meant to be, after all they knew that the destruction of Atlas meant the end of their existence. Europa stood in the distance watching, not saying anything knowing this was their moment and unlike them as a heroic spirit she would eventually end up summoned in Chaldea.

'I pray that I will remember these events to relay to Ritsuka of Proper Human History of his dear friends,' the heroic spirit thought to herself smiling forlornly at what was to come. She would stay with them as long as she could, until eventually she too disappeared herself.

The twins stood in silence as they hugged each other for what could be the last time as debris fell everywhere, missing them as the shrine continued falling down towards the city it once protected.

"You wish to go with them?" a new voice spoke out of nowhere startling the three. "Who's there!?" Europa yelled as she stood in front of the twins, "reveal yourself!"

"Hehe, no need to worry I am a friend not a foe," the voice (male now that she thought about it) replied, the owner walking out in front of them. He looked to be in his late teens with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes, his clothes showing that he was not of Olympus, going so far as to assume that he isn't even from this lostbelt.

"Who are you?" Adele asked, confused as to why there was someone here. Her brother having the exact same thoughts.

"My name is (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)," he said with a smile on his face, "and I can grant you your wish to be with them."

"What!?" was the shared response between the three, understandable really considering that it was not an easy almost impossible thing to do for people destined to disappear when their dead-end history is pruned. Musashi was the exception to the rule (even if she did eventually meet her end), though who's to say it could not be accomplished?