chapter 1 (the long pink hair)

I was walking home as my bf grabbed me, I was confused but he dragged me to his car. He gave me some gas and I started feeling sleepy. I closed my eyes. He was driving now, and then he got out of the car and got me. He took me inside the house. He took me to his basement. He sat me down, and woke me up. I teared up, and asked, "what do you want to do with me?.." He grabbed the scissors and I flinched. He grabbed apart of my hair and cut. It's was only 2 inches so I wasn't worried. He took another piece and cut 2 inches. Then a bigger piece and cut 3 inches in a choppy angle. He then took the rest of my hair and cut 10 inches. He straightened it and cut 7 inches on a piece and 8 in the other. I was sobbing because my hair was way shorter then before. He chuckled and cut again. This time taking off 9 inches over the ten inches already. I was crying so much. I started with knee length hair, it was now to my chest. Next thing I knew he put my hair in a ponytail. He cut above the hairband and my hair was really short after that. Eventually I stopped crying because there was no point. He cut the hair that was left to make it even. My once long beautiful bubble gum pink hair, was short and I looked like a boy. I didn't mind it but it was a huge change. He turned me around to do the front of my hair. They were quite long bangs but after he cut them they were 4 inches. "You look cute." "It's was better before.." "I like it better now, you have more time for me and not that wicked hair!" "Thats what this is about?.." "yes darling." "You could have told me." "No I like seeing you cry." "Oh, well now I look like a boy. And no one will love me." "But I do."