Chapter 9

My stepdad and I weren't that close, my mom always chose his side. We always got into fights about everything even if it was small things, each time we did this, he threatened to chop my hair off. My mom just agreed with him each time, she didn't care about me even a little bit.

My stepdad and me were fighting yet again, "John!! Stop trying to get me to sit in that chair!!" I said. "No!! Delilah, you got yourself into this, I'm not getting you out!" He said.

This all because I accidentally burned the food, all because it was a little burnt. Tears filled my eyes as he finally got me in the chair and tied me to it. My eyes pooled with tears, he was finally gonna cut it. My arms strapped to the chairs, I tried to squirm out of the straps, but as I was wiggling my stepdad took the clippers to my head. While I tried getting out, I was having my head shaved without him even moving. I didn't realize till it was to late. My hair was already ruined, he shaved the rest so it was even. He grabbed the scissors and cut the back of my hair more. He left the room as I stopped trying to get out of the chair, it was to late my hair was already so short. When he came back, I stayed quiet as he put this cream on me. "The solution I'm putting on you right now is a permanent hair removal, it won't remove what you have right now but it will stop the growth past that length." The cream smoothed on my scalp, "We need to wait 30 minutes without wash." My scalp burned. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" my tears could definitely fill a pool. "You burnt the food it was your fault." He left the room as he said this, when he got back he had three outfits in hand. "Why do I have to wear those clothes?" I said. "It's your punishment, your fault, your humiliation." "Fine! Outfit 2." He unhooked the straps from the sides of the chairs. I stood up and grabbed the outfit.