Chapter 11

Apparently I 'wasn't behaving enough.' My grades were all C's and I didn't take care of my hair but I loved it. My mom always brushed it for me so I never learned how, but she was getting tired of it.

"Oi! Get down here, hun!" Said my mother. "Coming mom!" I said, I wasn't expecting anything different then usual, but when I walked into her room, I saw a chair. "Alyssa, sit down." I sat down in the chair. She tied me to the chair with rope. "Uh, what are you doing?" I said confused because she was tying me with rope to a chair. "Don't worry about it." She said with a smirk while putting on the cape. I start my to overthink what she's doing while she is rummaging through her drawer. I look back at the cape, I stare at it for any details, I managed to realize it haircutting cape. I think about everything I've ever done, the only thing I can thing of is my grades. Grades aren't a bad thing so I think she won't do much, as I look back at her she's already grabbed scissors, a hairtie, and something else behind her back. I just assumed it was another pair of scissors.

She sets down the thing that was behind her back, out of my view. She dragged the chair over to the sink, "tip your head back, hun." She said, I do as she says, hopefully making my punishment lighter. She wets my hair, my long uncut hair looks darker when it's wet. She turns me to the mirror, as I make eye contact with her.

She starts to part my hair with hairties. She put my hair into tiny parts, the hairties went high up my hair. I started to get worried, what was she planning? She holds the scissors, and places them up to my hair. She starts to cut above the hairtie, at first I don't believe it. She just cut most of my hair off. Tears roll down my flushed cheeks, she continues to cut the small sections way above the hairtie—where your not supposed to cut. She starts aggressively cutting them, making sure they are uneven, while I start crying more.

My hair is eventually cut from down to my butt to my ears. My mom now has all of these little sections of my hair. She starts to comb out the small bits of hair, loose hairs falling to the ground. She starts to straighten out my hair, letting small chunks go. She goes to the object she wouldn't let me see at first.

As she comes back, I see it's clippers. I only start crying more, seeing this. Without my permission she starts by shaving from my crown to my nape. The hair falls to the ground lifeless. She sighs loudly and just shaves through the middle with a 0. She shaves each little strip and then puts away the clippers. She goes back to her stupid little drawer. She pulls out my dads beard trimmer.

She comes back over to me. She starts to put on the shaving cream on my head. She smooths it out and then wets the shaver. She shaves the sides first, then getting closer to the middle each time. She wet the shaver after it got full of my hair, she finish's the main job. Next she goes over my head again. It's as smooth as a baby's butt. She puts cream on my eyebrows but I don't realize, she takes the shaver to them, and suddenly they've vanished. I cry more, my hair all gone.

The doorbell rung just then, "it's on time!" She sings like this is a happy mood for me, she just shaved my hair off. She runs back up the stairs with a amazon package. She opened it and takes out a shaving cream looking bottle. She opens it and grabs some gloves.

She squirts the foam onto her hand, and then all over my bald head. She also smeared it onto my eyebrows. She waits for around 10 minutes. She starts explaining what it was, "and before you ask, no, it's not more shaving cream, it's a permanent hair removal." "Also don't squirm, it only last a couple years." Tears come out my eyes, I was going to be all bald for YEARS. "I said, DONT MOVE!" She shouts, making me flinch. She takes me over to the sink when she thinks my head has soaked up all the foam. She rinses my head off, she wipes my tears away. "Baby, don't cry, it makes me happy." She says with a soft smile but I just give her dead eyes.