chapter 2 ( ocean blue pigtails )

"Hey dad.." "Hey, my baby girl, did you decide?" "Yes dad.." "So are you ready for the haircut?" "Yes.." She cried out. "Okay let me grab the scissors." He walked across the room and grabbed the hair cutting scissors and the head shaver. "You ready?" "mhm.." "ok!" "1, 2, 3!" He cut one pigtail. "1, 2, 3!" He cut the right through the other one. It fell to the ground. Her dad picked it up with the right one. The left and the right pigtail were put on the table by him. He got the shaver and I shut my eyes. He started with the side of my head. Then another line. And then through the middle. The side and then the last strip. My blue pig tails were gone. My waist hair was now just a shaved head. My dad was laughing and so was my brother. My sister was laughing so hard with her hair. Then my dad said "APRIL FOOLS!" "I didn't want you to do this, but you still did!" He started chuckling. My sister had her length hair. Mine used to be double that but now my hair is all gone. I'm bald as a baby. My dad was wheezing as he put the hair stop growing cream on. I screamed. "THIS JS GOING TO FAR!" "IM GONNA BE BALD FOREVER NOW!" I sobbed. My brothers and sisters were laughing. "OMG YOUR FACE, DW THATS JUST HAIR GROWTH CREAM!" My grew to a pixiecut but that's it. "Uh dad... isn't it going to grow more then that, right?" "Nope! She's stuck like that till it grows back.."