Chapter 6 (buzzcut)

I sat down in the chair. I didn't want to do it. My mom came out with the scissors, eyeing me with no pity whatsoever.

"Your finally becoming who I want you to be." My mom said happily. I just sit and whimper quietly. I close my eyes as my mom cuts one of my long strands of hair. About 16 inches fall to the ground, aka a lot of hair. My mom continues to cut my hair just above my shoulders. Chopping sounds coming out of the scissors as she cuts. It's was going fine until she made a small mistake.

"Oops!" My eyes suddenly widened. "what did you do?" I say as I see the huge chunk of hair she just cut off. Finally my mom was eyeing with a little bit of pity. I get out of the chair and pick up the piece.

"I let you cut my hair," "TO MY SHOULDERS!" "I-" "now you cut it up to, HERE!" I say as I point just about my ears. With tears streaming down my face, I sit back down. I grabbed the scissors out of her hands and grab a huge piece of hair. Chop. Larger strands of hair get cut from me and then my mom yanked the scissors. Grabs me by the hair. And snip. I look at her hand. Then feel my head. My hair is now about an inch long.

"YOU B*TCH!" I scream at my mom. "YOU LITTLE SH*T!" She grabs me again and cuts this time leaving only a centimetre of hair. She runs out of the room and grabs the shaver. She turns it on. *buzz* She takes the guard off. The shaver runs through the middle of my head. Shooked that it went that short.