Chapter 4 (school dress code)

At my school there was a dress code. It was really strict, and no one had say in anything not even you or your parents. But the most extreme was hair length. No one had told me it was a rule. So I walked cluelessly in to the school with my long hair against everyone's short little bobs and pixiecuts. I giggled at them a bit and then wheezed until I ran in to the principal. "Trying to break the rules?" "I-" "ah.. I see." She stared down at me with her black waist length hair. I wonder why she gets to break the rules. "Come with me. *name*!" I was frightened by her aggressiveness that she showed to me. So I followed her. We walked into her office and I see a shiny pair of silver scissors. "I keep these here for people like you." The scissors glared the light into my eyes and almost blind me. I let go of a few small tears. I know what the next few advents are.

"Come here." Yes ma'am." "Sit your ass down." I sit down. She grabs the scissors more aggressively then she threatened with them to me. She starts to chopping through my thick brown hair. I had no idea of this rule and no one knew I had long hair because I always hid it. She's already half way through my hair. She stops. "This punishment. Isn't hard enough!" "What?-" I say. She goes behind he book shelves and hides something behind her back. She kept on chopping through my half choppy bob and half thigh length hair. It was so uneven I cringed so bad. She took the thing from behind her back and turn it on. *shaver buzz* I know that sound. She shaved through the middle of head before I could stop her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I said with tears in my eyes. *shaver buzz stops* "I finished your punishment up with a buzzcut headshave." "Oh my lord.." *shaver buzz back on* She continues to shave my hair again. The thicker, the farther she goes back. It was a patchy job of a buzzcut, or a child gave themselves a haircut kinda thing. Now that I am out of that school and my hair is grown out to a Sid from toy story haircut, I can say I am still traumatized from the school. My will never grow back to the same length. I will be stuck at very short pixie my whole life. So I after this experience I am forced to live like a boy. My mom says I have to become a boy now. I am stuck like this. I got so mad, I cut her hair off. She looked like mr. Clean. She was really mad after that and forced me to become a boy. Wear the clothes, no makeup, only boy friends, no girly things. I am still stuck, I cry every night. I guess I am a boy now.