"Why.....Hello"

I couldn't believe we were just about to step on to the stage to promote season 13 of our show. When I got the call to play Rose Jones on the new CW show Supernatural I was sceptical that it would even make it after 1 season and now we have just finished filming season 13. It's completely insane. Playing Rose has really been a a job of a lifetime. I've loved every minute and I just hope it's going to continue on.

Being on a show for 13 years you tend to form bonds with your cast members. All the cast and crew are so close and we all love each other. Myself, Jared and Jensen all have children now. Jared has 3, Jensen has 3 and I have 2. They all play together and I'm lucky to be good friends with both Gen and Danneel. Jared and Gen have been married for 7 years and they have 2 boys and a brand new baby girl. They are one of those couples who are madly in love and share it with the world.

Myself and Jensen unfortunately aren't that lucky, Jensen got divorced from Dee not long ago but they separated not long after there twins where born. The pregnancy was not planned and things were already tough between them. They agreed they shouldn't force themselves to stay together for just the kids. They are still good friends and co parent amazingly. Much better then myself and my ex.

My story is pretty crappy, my ex and I had twins, they are now 6. Isabella and Daniel are the thing I'm most proud of and the only good thing me and Peter ever did. We weren't married but we were together a long time before I found out he had been cheating on me pretty much our whole relationship. With multiple woman, he even got 2 of them pregnant. I walked in and there he was screwing some blonde on the sofa. As you can imagine I flipped out and kicked his ass out of my house. He didn't work, he lived of off my money. He agreed to be a stay at home dad when the kids where born but then when they started school he just refused to go and get a job. He preferred to use our house as a sex den instead.

I was lucky to have the support of my fellow cast members and of course my wonderful mother. My mum is my best friend, someone I have come to rely on so much over the past 2 years. Without her I wouldn't be able to do the job I love and earn money for myself and my kids.
She is here today with the twins because they wanted to see what mummy does. So I told them to sit in the green room and watch the screen. Jensen had His kids too and Gen was here with her 3. So my mum and Gen where in the room with 8 kids in total. I didn't envy them.

"Ready K8T" Jared flung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me close. I looked up at him and smiled "Always J2"
He chuckled and kissed my head.
"Hey JRod"
"Yes Tatter tot" I laughed, we had so many different nicknames for each other.
"Where is J1? JMan? Jackles?"
"God these nicknames get worse!" I heard from behind me, I turned around and there was Ackles in all his glory. He walked over to me and joined Jared in placing his arm over my shoulder.

I smiled up at my best friends and I knew I was blessed to have them in my life.
"How's the kids?"
"All good. Still 8 of them. JJ and Lizzie are showing the boys who are boss and Arrow and Zep are just munching away and Odette is having lunch. Momma and Gen are good. There still smiling so see how long that lasts"
I laugh. We wait on the edge of the stage, waiting for the announcement for us to go on stage. We can hear the fans getting louder and louder.
We pull ourselves into our usual group circle and place our foreheads together.
"Let's do this boys"

"Please welcome to the stage the incredible stars of our show Jensen Ackles, Jared Padilecki and of course the beautiful, talented, gorgeous Miss Katie Richard's"

We walk out and wave to the sea of fans before us. I loved this part of the job. It was always nice to see all those smiling faces and let's face it, with these boys it's always a lot of fun.