Thank you

It had been a week since the accident and Peter hadn't even contacted me to make sure the kids where okay. He vanished from the hospital and hasn't been seen since. I'm not mad at him leaving, In fact I'm very happy he is gone, all he ever does is ruin my kids lives and I won't have it anymore. I'm not sure but i think Jensen had something to do with him going MIA. I know he won't tell me but I know my mum might.

The kids are staying with my mum this weekend so they can rest and I can go to our last venue, it's hear in Austin and we have 3 weekends. Before I leave, I sit with my mum in the kitchen and hope I can get answer out of her regarding Jensen and Peter.
"Hey mum, did Jensen see Peter at the hospital at all?"
She looks up at me and shakes her head. I know my mum if she doesn't verbally say no then it means she is lying.
"Mum? I know you. Your lying"
She sighs "yes okay. He went to talk to him after you went to the room. I don't know what was said or done. I swear"
"It's okay. I'll talk to Jensen"

I go to the living room and kiss the kids before telling them to be good and rest. They promise they will. I drive to the venue and see Jensen and Jared in the green room.
"Hey boys"
They look over and smile "Hey Kate"
"How's the kids?" Jared asked me while hugging me.
"There good. Healing and resting. Jensen can I talk to you?"
He nods and I pull him to the side of the room.
"What's up?"
"Did you speak with Peter at the hospital?"
He looks at the floor "Jensen?"
"Yes okay. I spoke with him"
"What did you say?"
"I told him to say away from you and the kids otherwise I'd make sure he was permanently in that hospital bed"
"Jen....."
"No Kate, he doesn't deserve to be in your life. He does nothing but make you guys miserable and I care about you all too much too......"
Before he can finish I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. I can sense his shock, but it doesn't last long before he is wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm sorry if I overstepped"
"You didnt" I say as I pull away "thank you. He hasn't been in contact all week. So thank you"

"I'm glad I could help"
"You really did. Thank you so much. I don't think I could ever repay you"
"No need. It's what I'm here for"
I smile and squeeze his hand. We walk back over to Jared who is eating all the doughnuts that have been left for us.
"Jesus JRod. Leave some for us would you"
He laughs and I grab one before he eats them all.

We are sat on the stage, in front of our wonderful fans again and I feel so happy. A little girl comes to the microphone and I can't help but say awwwww.
"Hi. My name is Lisa"
"Hi Lisa"
"Katie your my favourite character and I love you very much. I want to be just like you when I grow up"
"Oh honey. That's so sweet thank you"
"I wanted to ask you. How are your children? My mummy told me they had been in an accident."
I can't help but get a little emotional. I walk over to her and ask her mum if I can pick her up. Of course she says yes.

I walk her to the middle of the stage where Jared and Jensen come and say hi.
"Well Lisa, thank you so much for asking. They are good. There healing but there okay. And I know they would be so happy to hear you've been asking about them."
I face the fans "all of you. Thank you. I've received so many well wishes for them and messages of support so seriously thank you."
The audience start to clap and I take Lisa back to her mum.
"Did you have another question darling?"
She nods "is Dean your Prince Charming?"
Everyone laughs and awwwws, I look over at Jensen and he smiling from ear to ear.
"Well, do you think he is?"
She smiles "yes I do. He is my Prince Charming too"
"Wow!"
Jensen goes to her and kisses her cheek. She smiles so wide.
"We'll I'm happy to share him with you"
"No it's okay. He is too old for me"
The whole room erupts in laughter and Jensen fakes being hurt. He leans his head on my shoulder and pretends to cry. I pat his head.
"There there" I look over at Lisa and give her a thumbs up. She laughs and we move on.

Once we finish the con we head back to the green room and collapse on the sofas. I love this job but it's so tiring some times.
"Fancy a drink?"
I look over and Jared is practically half  asleep
"No man. Odette isn't sleeping well so I need to get home. Help Gen out. Another night?"
"Definitely. K8T?"
I laugh "that nickname is just weird. Yeah I could go for a drink. Let me just call mum make sure the kids are okay?"
I walk off and ring mum, she answers on the first ring.
"Hey ma. Everything okay?"
"All good sweetie, just watching a movie"
"Well the cons finished so we were going to go for a drink. But I can come home if you need me?"
"No sweetheart. Go and have some fun. You deserve it"
"Thanks mum. I love you"
"Love you too hunny"

I walk back to Jensen and jump on him. He lets out a big groan and I can't help but laugh.
"Come on then Jackles. Your buying the first round"
"Oh really?" He starts to tickle me and I can't help but squirm.
"Right I'm heading out, I'll leave you two kids too it. Love you guys"
"Love you J2" we both shout out the door.
"Okay. In order for us to go you need to get up"

I sigh dramatically and pretend to weigh a lot to stop him from moving. He starts laughing.
"I can't move! Too heavy"
He suddenly stands up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Jensen put me down!"
"Nope!!! To the bat mobile we go!!"
He starts running down the hall and I'm giggling like crazy. We head on out into the hall, there are some fans waiting to say goodbye.

The room erupts into laughter when they see me on Jensens shoulder. He salutes them and runs out of the door. We make our way to the car, him still carrying me. As We get to the door, he places me down and I punch his arm.
"Hey Cliff"
"Hey Kate. You good? How's the kiddos?"
"All good thanks you?"
"All good. Where we off to boss?"
Jensen laughs "boss? I'm the boss dude"
"No dude you really aren't" I punch his arm again and give Cliff the address for a bar down the street. I climb in and Jensen climbs in after me.

When we get to the bar, we sit as far out of the way as we can and enjoy a few drinks and some small talk. Being around Jensen has always been easy. We have this kind of calming effect on each other and he knows me better then most people.
I love spending time with him. Him and Jared of course.