I hate you......

Katie POV

8 months later

"I hate you.....ooooowwwww"
"You don't mean that baby girl. We are nearly there okay"
Jensen holds my hand as another contraction hits hard. I've been in slow labour for around a week now and my water finally broke this morning. As we pull up to the hospital I feel a contraction hit again, there getting so close together.

We get checked in and are situated into our room, we are lucky no paparazzi have followed us. My mum is at the house with the kids and Jensen has contacted everyone who needs to know. I'm bouncing on the birthing ball just trying to ease some of the pain in my back. This pregnancy has been a little crazy. We found out we were having twins and I knew that meant we would be having extra check ups and would mean it would be a more high risk pregnancy.

I also knew that would they would come early. I've been pretty calm through the whole experience because I've already done this. Jensen has been a little worked up, he has already done this too but with what happened with our last pregnancy he was extra cautious.

After a few hours it was finally time to push, J was by my side the entire time, being an unbelievably supportive fiancé. Finally are babies arrived at 20:30pm and 20:35pm. Abigail Sandra Ackles and Matthew Jared Ackles both weighing 6lb and both healthy. I couldn't believe we had our little babies in our arms again.

My mum brought the kids to see there new siblings and dee bought JJ and the twins as well. We wanted them all to meet them at the same time. They were so amazed by them and unbelievably happy to be able to have a new sister and brother.

We had finally moved into a new bigger house, a house where we could start a fresh and have our family live. It had rooms for all the kids, it was definitely going to be hard work with 6 kids but we had an amazing support system, an amazing family to help us.

5 years later

Jensen POV

"Okay Ackles Brood time to head out!"
Trying to rangle all of the kids at the same time for school is never easy. Life was crazy.
Danny and Lizzie were now 11, JJ was 9, Arrow and Zeppelin were now 7 and Abby and Matt were now 5. And just to add to the madness we decided to get 2 dogs Jax and Cairo. Our lives were crazy but we loved it.

We got married 4 years ago, a small ceremony. Just close friends and family. 4 years of being married to my best friend has been everything I could ever dream off. When I married Katie I also adopted Danny and Lizzie. They have always been my kids and I wanted them to share the same name as us.

After dropping all the kids off I head back home, I'm leaving soon to start filming a new movie. Katie decided to take a step back from acting to focus on the kids. So I want to spend as much time as possible with my wife before I leave.

"Honey I'm home!"
I hear Katie laugh from the kitchen and I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck.
"All the kids sorted"
"Yep. Everyone is where there meant to be. So now I need to take you where your meant to be"
I kissed her neck more and heard her moan. I spun her around and picked her up. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I carried her to the bedroom.

As I hovered over her I couldn't help but smile "god I love you"
"I love you too husband now make me scream your name"
I moan "my pleasure Mrs Ackles"

The end