Im okay

Katie Pov

It's been 2 days of bad hospital food and constant check ups but finally there allowing me home. My mum has to work this morning so Jensen has agreed to come and get me. Gen and Jared have the twins and there keeping them for the night so I can relax. I've just finished packing up when Jensen walks in with a bouquet of flowers. My favourites.

"Hey"
"Hey, thank you"
"No problem. Let's get you out of here"
"Yes please"
Hospital policy is I have to be pushed out in a wheelchair so I sit down and have my bag and flowers on my lap while Jensen pushes me. We get to the car and he takes my things and pops them in the back. He then helps me in the passenger side. He runs around and gets into the drivers seat and we head back to my house.

Once we pull up, he helps me inside before heading back to get the bags. He puts everything In my room and my flowers in a vase.
He comes and joins me on the sofa "how you feeling?"
"Like I was stabbed" I laugh and he just looks to the floor and shakes his head.
"That's not funny Kate"
I place my hand on his cheek and make him look at me. His eyes glossed over.
"Im okay J, I'm really okay"
"But......what if you hadn't of been Kate. I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you"
"You didn't. Im right here"
He leans into my hand and I see a tear roll down his cheek.

"Hey. Come here" I pull him into a hug and rub his back.
"Im so sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
"If I hadn't of said what I did you wouldn't have rushed home and this wouldn't have happened"
"J." I make him look at me "this isn't your fault. This was Peters fault and now he is behind bars. You didn't do this to me J"
I see him close his eyes and take a deep breathe. He cups my cheeks and pulls my lips to his. Im taken back a little but just as before I melt into the kiss. It just feels so right with him.

We pull back breathless and he looks into my eyes deeply.
"Im not sorry this happened Kate"
I can't help but giggle "me either"
He shakes his head "why are we both so stubborn?"
"I have no idea"
He pecks my lips again and smiles. "Are you hungry?"
"I really am. That hospital food was horrible"
He laughs "I'll order pizza and how about a night in front of the TV?"
"Don't you have more important things to do"
"Nothing is more important then you"
I smile "sounds perfect"

Jensen POV

I head into the kitchen and order the pizza, I grab us a soda from the fridge. We look through Netflix and try to decide on a film, the door goes so I grab the food and we get comfortable on the sofa. After eating I lay back, I'm so stuffed I could pop. Katie snuggles closer to me and I can't help but smile. I lift my arm up and she lays her head on my chest, I bring my arms around her and hold her tight.

The credits role and I look down at Kate who is fast asleep, I smile and gently move so I can lift her. I take her to her room and settle her in bed. I pull the covers over her and kiss her forehead. I'm just about to step away when she grabs my hand.
"Stay with me" she whispers
"Always"
I climb into the bed after taking my jeans and shirt off and she snuggles into my chest. I kiss her head and whisper goodnight.
"Goodnight J" she replies and drift back off to sleep.
Before I know it I'm also drifting off to sleep with the biggest smile on my face.

I wake suddenly from my sleep, hearing shouting and screaming. I look over and Kate is having a nightmare. I gently try to wake her.
"Kate. Wake up baby. It's not real your safe"
Her eyes shoot open and she is breathing heavily and sweating.
"He's here. J he is going to get the kids"
"No he isn't okay. Your safe and so are the kids. I've got you" I wrap my arms around her and she sobs into my chest.
"God! I'm so scared J."
"You don't have to be, I have you and I won't let anyone hurt you again"
I lay down gently with her and she clings to my chest. I pull her so she is lay on top of me. Making sure she is comfortable because of her wound.

She holds my shirt tight in her hands, I rub my hands up and down her back to soothe her back to sleep.
I will do whatever I have to, to make sure Kate and the kids are safe. I won't let anyone hurt them ever again.
I brush her hair from her face and kiss her forehead before whispering "I love you Kate, I have you and I'm never letting go"